pt. 20: its show time baby🎤🤘🏼👩🏼‍🎤

"HOW ARE WE DOING SAN DIEGOOOO?!" I scream as I strut to the front of the stage, working it with all I got and arms wide with a large smile while giggling to myself at the sight.

It's the moments like these that I thank God for.

Teens and young adults and even some young middle schoolers were bursting with excitement as the people who crowded the front were either crying or screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Before we get started I would just like to take a moment to thank these wonderful tech people we have working all of the epic LIGHTS AND SOOOOUUUUNDS!!!"

This is proper theatre/performance etiquette. You always thank the people behind the scenes because the show quite literally wouldn't be able to go on without them.

Loads of hoots, hollers and applause fill the arena floor as some sick bass riffs flow through the air as brightly colored lights strobe the house.

"Let's give it up for MARINA ON BASS and RHETT ON THE ELECTRIC GUITAR!!"

Both Marina and Rhett improv melodies that give the audience a kick.

"LAKELYN ON THE DRUMS!!!"

Lakelyn proceeds give us a taste of her rhythmic wrath.

"AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WARREN ON KEYSSSSSS!!!!!"

My good buddy, Warren, has been an awesome keys and piano player since I can remember.

"I don't think you guys are all that hype. MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THESE GUYS!!"

Despite me having both my in-ears in it's like everyone was screaming n my face directly. An obnoxious crowd is a perfect crowd after all.

"Hol' up, HOL' UP. Now, you see here, this is my first ever music convention so I'm feeling a lil bit ambitious. How about we have a little contest..? Whoever's concert gets shut down because of a noise violation first time owns the whole Sky High company!"

Joyous laughter travels creating a euphoric atmosphere. I mean hey, I can be a comedian too.

"Shh, shh. I SAID SHUT UP BITCH." I scream into my mic with a hand on my hip and one hand out to the audience.

"Nah you for real??" I say as a press my in-ear a little bit to simulate a transmitter mic.

"Jason you're telling me I can't- I can't buy the company. Buddy I'm rich though-"

I pace around the stage still with my hand to my ear while getting angry into the mic.

"Well shit guys."

Giggles of glee filled smiles echo through the building.

"I'll just buy another company tomorrow. But I'm the meantime here's my new single 'Prime Time'."

A kickin' bass line enters the air as a stream of chords travel through the heights of the building.

This is it, Y/n. Are you ready for it?

{A/N: it might be cringey BUT I PROMISE I have an actually melody in mind for this. It's not just a bunch of poetry slapped down. Truss baby💪🏼}

"Walk into. My. Life. Just to strip me from. My. Prime. Time. One second wasted is a million bands blown. Take a seat babe because this is my show. Run away and cry about it to your side hoe. Take a seat babe BECAUSE THIS IS MY SHOW!"

The "this is my show" part of the entire song had become a viral audio on Instagram and Tik Tok by accident. People use it to relate to their overcoming of trials in their life and each video warms my heart even more than the last.

All I have ever wanted is right here. Right now. Right in this moment. Forever.