pt. 15: dumb broad😧😧

Y/N's POV:

I kept tossing and turning with fluttering butterflies in my stomach. Schlatt's kiss was so sudden. I didn't expect him to pin me against a wall- much less kiss me or do anything at all. Schlatt is a man that rough, seeming to have no remorse. The aggressive and combative attitude disappeared with me.

I myself think I'm one of the guys. I can play rough. I don't have a problem with dirt or scruples, as much as I try to avoid them. This man who towered over me was easily cast into a trance. I have to say, it's really, really cool being able to have that kind of "power" over someone.

Thinking over and over again in my head the remarkable compatibility we possess. We share so many of the same values in Christian faith and political morals. I think he has an unknown power over me as well, and that's coming from a woman who is also combative and stubborn.

                         SCHLATT'S POV:

I can't believe that worked out so well. But I can't understand it. I don't know what came over me. I'm not even tipsy so I can't blame it on the alcohol. I could be jet lagged... ugh I travel so much I don't think it affects me anymore. I need sleep. No, not sleep, a coma so I can forget all of this at least for a little while that is- but she would probably creep her way into my subconscious thoughts anyways.

She's so confident. So happy. So.. herself. It's not often I meet a Christian woman who sticks close to her faith. But we don't each other too well... But I shouldn't doubt her...

I finally found a woman who can uphold deep, meaningful conversations. She's just intuitive like that.

Most women who have clout play the dumb card when in reality they aren't playing anything, they're just dumb. Society makes it cool to be depressed and undermine each other and especially oneself. News flash: being mentally ill is not cool.

She has the audacity to use my real name too. Kinda hot, with all due respect that is.

Her smile, her touch, her voice- UGH DAMN THAT VOICE. An Angel from heaven is what she is. F/n L/n is a God send.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                             Y/N's POV:

Waking up was abysmal. I check my phone to see it say 6:37 a.m. and I check my Instagram's close friends stories and click on Issac's to see Larry absolutely demolishing a triple decker bacon burger with what appears to have no sauce, which must be almost as dry as a Popeyes' biscuit, and then the camera panning to Nick in tears from laughing crying while drinking a rum and coke- possibly his 4th.

I went over to Grunk's close friends story and see a Gamer Supps promotion of him dumping 4 scoops of Guacamole Gamer Fart into a glass of chocolate milk. He proceeded to drink about a fourth, and then somehow Larry manages to finish it despite being grossed out by the weirdest things.

I love these guys. I'm so blessed they're in my life.

I walk out of my room to check to see if any of the guys are up. All of the doors are shut and there's not a peep from under the indoor balcony that over looks most of the first floor. Hefty snoring came from the guys' rooms though.

Maybe I should call Justine... just to check in. She's usually up around 7:30, and if it's 6:40 for me, then it must be 9:40 for her.

"Hey babes, I MISS YOUUUU!!" Justine screeches in a motherly tone.

"Good morning to you too, Justy. I wanted to check in on you-"

"Girl I've never been better. I finally have a house where ukuleles aren't always a-strummin'."

"Music is a way of life!! How could you hate on a melody?!"

"I mean 'Everyday Bro' by Jake Paul is a rancid melody."

"No you've got me on that one.." we start chucking at ourselves when I hear a rhythmic knocking on my door.

"Come on in!" Justine yells through my phone screen.

"We're getting food. What do you want from Chick-fil-a." Schlatt grumbles at me.

"Uhmm- like now?"

"No, next week. YES now. Dumb broad."

As he leaves my door frame and shuts the door I conjure to myself. Why was he being like this? I mean, why is he being himself? Well, he was being himself last night but he was also extremely sweet...

Was he that drunk that he forgot all about us... what we did... what we said...?