pt. 7: i ❤️ bullying Grunk

A few hours go by as we all pack together in the vc, reminding each other of things almost forgotten.

"Also I'm bringing a crap ton of sun screen because I get crispy way too quickly." I let them know.

"Sun screen is for pussy babies- ion need none of that." Larry shoots off.

"Have you looked in the morror- you're the size of a child so what's the difference." Yumi clocks back.

"Grunk you're a minor we'll give you the sun block." I say sarcastically.

"I TURNED 18 BACK IN OCTOBER-" Grunk screams, ear raping his mic.

"Oh yeah. Couldn't tell." I say while holding back a smile.

"I'll give you 50 bucks to sing the alphabet." Tanner sarcastically bribes.

Grunk stares with no facial expression which is even better than giving a reaction to all of us.

Time goes by and we go silent, but not in an awkward way. More like an "I'm focused leave me alone" kind of silence. I begin to hum and riff to myself the songs for this weekend, running over words in my head.

"JUST LIKE HOW I KNOW YOU'LL NEVER COME BACK TO UUUUUSSSSS" Kage yells as he picks up on my choral ques. We laugh at the way we're all in sync and all of a sudden we hear Schlatt cock his gun that's now full with a mag.

"Schlatt you're not bringing that, are you?" I ask, knowing the answer but still wanting to joke.

"Well of course I am. I'm nothing without it."

"I mean California is a pretty scary place." I say in agreement.

"Y/N DID YOU STEAL MY HAIR DRYER AGAIN?!?" Justine comes running into my room in her bath robe and hair dripping.

I jerk my head towards the screen with wide eyes.

"No. Of course not. Why would you think that..-" I say as I shove it under my favorite pajamas.

"You're not slick. We really need to get you one too." She says stomping towards my luggage to rip it out from under all of the fabrics.

"Nice robe Justine." Isaac heckles.

"Don't be hating' because you can't afford." She sashed out of the door, hair swinging and dripping still.

The alarm on my phone went off as it was time to study for calculus and my AP chemistry classes.

"Omgosh the nerd has a nerdy alarm to study her nerdy school at a nerdy college." Yumi mocked playfully.

"BRUH AT LEAST IM GOING TO COLLEGE." I shoot back getting some oouuus.

"I've got a 4.0 average to uphold. Grunk just graduated the 5th grade. That's more than you bozos can say."

"YOU'RE  FOUL FOR THAT ONE." Grunk yells.

"BAHAHAHA I LOOOOVE BULLYING GRUNK." I yell while making a heart with my hands.

Chuckles and cackles rain down as we finish packing.

"I'd say we're collectively ready. Bnb arrangements and fully packed in the same night; all just in the nick of time." Nick proclaims as he's clicking around on his computer.

Tonight I decide to cut my study time short in order to get to bed extra early in preparation for the long day that awaites me.

This chapter was more of a segue way or filler. I am actually struggling to start the relationship between y/n and Schlatt. Again, this is my first fanfic I've ever written so your patience and time is greatly appreciated!! Thank you for being here, and part 8 will be out shortly!!🫶🏼🫶🏼