pt. 14: goodnight, jonathan🌙⭐️

"As I was digging I found a small pocket and of course I had to unzip it, finding a small USB drive." I was carrying on. Grunk covered his mouth in shock as he was thinking of what could be on there.

"Because it was just a small showcase I had my laptop on stool on stage with me because I was controlling my tracks, I thought what better time to see what's on this thing? So I plug it in and and before I sync it to the screen behind me I check it out to make sure it's safe."

"How funny would it be if there was just porn on it-" Yumi blurts half drunk.

"That wouldn't be funny at all I'd have to stop the show and repent." I say, getting a look from Schlatt.

"What was on there was something I didn't expect, but expected at the same time. It was a a crappy MLG SoundCloud song and music video about the Enumclaw, Washington horse incident. Somehow they got Snoop Dogg on it, which I could only assume to be AI."

"THAT'S THE GREATEST THING EVER!!" Grunk starts howling and Yumi is doubled over while wheezing, Schlatt's just chuckling, something seems off though. Maybe he's hiding the fact that he really hasn't heard this before despite the lie. I don't know though. I can usually read people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four of us end up playing 500 Rummy until about 9:15 when I call it quits for bed when Tanner stumbles through the door. Yumi, Grunk and Tanner decide to watch the Barbie's Life in the Dreamhouse show as a joke and end up getting relatively invested.

I come back up the stairs from getting a bottle of water and accidentally bump into Schlatt's large frame as he comes out of his room and I'm on my way to mine.

"Hey." He says awkwardly with no facial expression.

"Heyy..??" I say back, extremely confused.

He takes my hand and then drops it, running his fingers through his hair as a way of ignoring it.

"I wanted to apologize for what I did earlier- it wasn't right and-"

"Hey, hey now," I whisper

"I feel like I messed up. Kind of embarrassing but I had to say it-

"Listen to me okay..? Did I or did I not end up getting on top of you.."

"Uhh my God- y/n."

"Honestly it was hot. I wouldn't mind that again."

He closes his eyes and tilts his head backwards. Face all red and hands on his hips. His masculinity was failing and he was falling.

"It was worth almost getting caught with you. What's life without a little risk after all?"

He put his hands on my shoulders, slid down my arms and pulled me closer by my elbows.

"We can talk about it in the morning. Goodnight, Jonathan."