pt. 23: oompa loompa princess🧚🏼‍♀️

My comment makes us both stop in our tracks as the rest of them keep walking and chatting.

"Y/n, as much as I have to say to you right now this is neither the time or place. Believe me, the feelings are mutual."

As Schlatt storms away I can feel my heart beating out of my chest and just sinking to my stomach. I know he's walking away in order to not stir up anymore theories about us, but it still hurt.

I realize it's time to swipe everything under the rug and confidently strut around in another direction to deflect any tension in the air. Tension is like a fart, it just kind of lingers.

I feel my phone buzz in my small purse, honestly not knowing who it could be.

Schlatt: forgot to mention how kick ass that outfit is on you. It makes your eyes pop

Sweetheart. A sweetheart is who texted me. I turn around to see him also looking back. As I admire his message I quickly walk towards the little league performers booths. I genuinely enjoy meeting the new songwriters and producers. Most of their hard work goes unrecognized and they end up being know for their biggest hit, which in some cases, is annoying.

                                3:00 p.m.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Y/n!!"

"Same here honey! Don't forget, if you work hard now, the views and money will roll in and you can relax a little later."

This 17 year old boy, Matrixxx, and I had a nice talk but I need to get to the GamerSupps booth by 3:10.

3:08 p.m.

"It took her long enough." Yumi scoffed as he told Nick.

"I have a solid 2 minutes to spare, give me a break dude. Larry, hit me with a cup of Lean if you don't mind."

Larry pretends to throw the tub of it at then starts mixing.

No, not actual lean. The Group made their own flavor of GamerSupps called Lean with a stupid picture of Joe Biden on it. Pretty funny if you ask me.

"You're drinking pink slop instead of Titty Milk?" Schlatt teases, sipping his creamy looking drink.

"You named yours after a bodily fluid used to feed newborns. Give me a sip." I hastily grab his cup and take a gulp.

"Not too bad. Was the cum color homemade?"

"It's. Not. CUM." He gets in my face in a funny defensive way, thus backing me into the corner of the booth. A little too close for public, not close enough for private. He pokes my nose then takes the cup back. Ugh, talk about butterflies.

"I mean it's not as good as Glitter Bomb." I tease, knocking into his arm as he looks down at me with a stupid puzzled expression.

Glitter Bomb is my own GG flavor I came up with a few months back. It was a magenta color with a pearlesque shimmer when shook up. A mix of strawberry and black cherry. Not to toot my own horn, but it's kinda my favorite. I'm drinking by Lean because it m here for the guys. I can use my own time to market my products.

"If I ingest yours I might turn into an Oompa Loompa Princess." Schlatt picks up my container and shoved it in my face.

"That's kind of the whole point!" I get back in his face.

"Props to the flavor though." He smiles.

"Y/n!! Glitter Bomb saved my nonexistent abusive marriage!!!!!" A random girl screams from the side of the booth and we all end up giggling. Even some of the fans laugh.

We keep handing out drinks too people and signing various contracts objects. Occasionally we would step out and take photos with people and I would jump in and do a TikTok dance or two.

I had no more performances to do today and we were gonna be at the booth for 2 hours. I can't wait to get back to the bnb if I'm being completely honest. Being famous is hard bro.