pt. 10: sweet landings🛩️

Thursday, 12:04 pm, San Diego.

Walking off of the plane was abysmal. My legs were cramped and a person can only sit upright for so long.

I grab my suit case and start rolling towards the Starbucks we agreed to meet at and then I hear a distant, obnoxious scream from-

"Y/N!!!!" Larry screams as the guys start cackling.

I run over to them as fast as I can with tears welling in my eyes. The long awaited hugs were to be postponed no longer.

We break from our group hug and I give each one an extra squeeze just for good measure.

"Eight months too long y'all..." I say with my South Carolinian accent.

"Your accent is so much more prominent in real life." Says a deep, scruffy voice.

"Schlatt!" I exclaim, too excited for my own good.

We hug for a touch longer as we take it in as the guys bicker over croissants.

"Your eyes sparkle more in person too." He says before taking my hand in his. His hands are huge compared to mine, I hope he doesn't mind the difference.

"I say we go to the bnb asap to settle our stuff and then go to the ale house." Nick says as he's generally the dad of The Group.

"Never too early for whiskey." Schlatt agrees, taking off his Yankees cap to run his fingers through his hair as I make eye context with the huge man.

"Sounds like a plan. I need a nap." Yumi chimes in.

We all start to head out of the port talking amongst one another.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After diving to the bnb in our three separate rental cars we get out all of our luggage and stretch some more.

This bnb is unlike anything I've seen before. The guys had an immaculate taste for style in terms of modern housing. This place was MASSIVE. The crystalline chandeliers and abstract art that covered every wall was breathtaking taking to say the least. We explore the backyard and pool area, seeing that they have a hibachi and hot tub set up along with a tv on the wall under the master bedroom balcony. I could stay here for the rest of my life with these people.

We all head back inside to arrange bunking.

"Alright, so, y/n, as soon as you left the vc the other night we all agreed that you would get the mast bedroom because it's the only room with one bed." Nick admits, smiling and exchanging looks with the other people in the circle.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS I WAS FINE SHARING!!" I say, flabbergasted that they would go out of their way to accommodate me.

"It's really not problem. I get lonely at night so I'll have Schlatty daddy to cuddle me." Tanner blurts with no hesitation as long as a smirk.

"BRO!!" Schlatt screams as we started howling, dropping our bags, clapping and slapping our knees, doubled over due to laughter.

"So, Schlatt with me, Tanner and Larry, Isaac and Yumi, Kage and Grunk, and of course y/n gets the princess treatment." Nick concludes and we all disperse into or designated rooms.

As I start setting up my hygiene stuff in the bathroom of my room, I hear distant shuffling and playful arguments.

"BITCH I SAID I WANTED THE TOP BUNK!" Larry yells as Tanner starts fighting back.

Next chapter is coming very soon!! Stay tuned darlings and thank you for reading!!💗💗