Royal 24

Royal 24

Meteor's POV

"He's King Arcturus' son?!"

Astro abruptly stood up as soon as he heard the news. Madaling araw na akong nakauwi sa palasyo. After what happened last night, I stayed up at First Shadow's quarters to clear my thoughts and pull myself together. Hindi ko na magawang matulog ng maayos. There are so many things popping in my mind that I didn't notice the time. When I heard from First that it's already 4 in the morning, I decided to go back. Just when I thought I'm already successful sneaking in, Astro was waiting for me in my room. And he was definitely furious of the thought of his little sister coming home at this hour.

"Arcturus' bastard to be exact," I corrected his remark earlier.

He placed both of his hands on his waist and heaved a long frustrated sigh, "Teka! Dahan-dahan lang. Give me time to process what you're blabbing to me right now, because seriously Meteor, my mind is really fucked up right now."

It was probably the first time I heard him curse. Who wouldn't be? Pagkatapos kong sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa organisasyong gumagawa ng illegal na stardusts, the possible mastermind who's behind all of this, his/her motive of getting Stella World under his command, possible people involved, dangers that will come and the treacherous act of Blizzard-dash-Frost-dash-bastard-dash-the jerk I badly want to burn right now, sino nga ba naman ang hindi ma-ma-mindfuck? The Stella World is nearing its end, for solar's sake! At ilan lang sa amin ang nakakaalam nito.

"So you're saying that you're doing this mission of finding these missing old people, who turned out to be members of a forbidden organization whose task is to manufacture illegal stardusts for their own selfish needs. Then, you and Blizzard should be doing this together and protecting the last member but he turned out to be a part of this sort of kidnapping thing and you tried to fight back but he knocked you out, so you end up waking at the quarters of whom you call First Shadow, and I asked you of his gender and you tell me he's a man and you slept on a man's bed unarmed and what on stars were you thinking Meteor Flare Sirius!"

Hindi ko pinansin ang pag-emphasis niya sa dulong part ng kanyang pagre-recall sa mga pinagsasabi ko sakanya kanina. Instead I continued what he started.

"And I keep on telling you that First and I just talked about what can happen with those missing people, and Blizzard's identity and all the possible dangers that may come because of that illegal stardusts and nothing else happened. I came back this morning, still in one piece. And you're furious because I came home late and that you demand an explanation and I'm giving you the 'explanation' and now your mind is fucked. End of story."

Tanging buntong hininga lang ang naisagot ni Astro sa pinagsasasabi ko sakanya. We were silent for a moment. Pinagmamasdan ko lang siya while he's busy walking back and forth across the room. Probably he's recalling again what I said to him earlier or most probably, he's still worried that First may have done something 'unimaginable'during my stay in his quarters.

After a while, tumigil din si Astro sa kalalakad niya. He sat beside me on the edge of my bed, placed both of his elbows on top of his knees while he entwined his hands and slightly bowed his head.