Stella Royal Games

Stella Royal Games

Prologue

“What?! You can’t do this, Meteor! You—”

“I already did, Kuya,” I calmly replied while plugging my earphones in. His tone really pisses me off right now. “There’s no way I could back out.”

“Oh yes you will back out, missy.” He snatched away my music player when I was about to turn it on.. “Alam mong magagalit si Dad kapag nalaman niya ‘to!”

“Give it back, Astro.” I gave him a death stare. “You don’t want to send yourself flying, do you?”

He heavily sighed. “C’mon Meteor. Take this talk seriously! Pano na si Dad?!”

Tch. Why can’t he just shut up? “Look Kuya Astro, wala namang magagawa si Dad. As if he could go against me,” I smirked at the thought of it. “Besides, you know I hate backing out. What was once said should be done.”

“You are really in big trouble, Meteor.” He tossed the music player back to me then irritatedly brushed his hair with his hand. “Bunso naman! The Stella Royal Games is not a kid’s play! Alam mong delikado yon! And I don’t want you to get hurt.”

I rolled my eyes to him. “Oh please Kuya, say that to yourself. Don’t worry. I’m one hell of a princess, remember? I could win that.”

I stared at him and his face was covered in red. A sign of anger. “Just.. Argh! Stay out of this, Meteor. It is too dangerous for you.”

I ignored his warning and gave him a bored look. “I’m joining and we would bring Sirius Kingdom back on top. Period.”

“Why are you so stubborn?”

“Ask mom. Now, get the hell out of my room please.”

“Bahala ka,” then he stormed out leaving a triumphant smile on my face. Oh dear brother, you know I always get what I want.

And right now, I want to bring back what was lost in our Kingdom.

///

AN :3

Say hello to my December Story. Inspired by Fairy Tail's Grand Magic Games and Princess Hours. It will be composed of 15-20 chapters, I think. Matatapos din siya ngayong month. Dito ako magpraractice ng romance. Tulungan niyo ko please. XD

So yeah, a penny for your thoughts? I'd be happy to read it.

P.S. May plot to <3 HAHAHA. Hindi na on the spot. Tag-unlad na ako. lol