Royal 1

Royal 1

Meteor’s POV

“Rise and shine, princess. You have the whole day ahead”

“Five more minutes,” I grunted upon hearing the usual voice that wakes me up every morning. I covered my face with a soft pillow as soon as the beam of sunlight shone on my face.

“Princess, naghihintay na sila sa dining room for breakfast. Hurry up,” she snatched my pillow away, making me turn sideways against the window.

“Ugh. Leave me alone, Casey.” I still cannot open my eyes. I’m hella too tired from yesterday’s work. Too much energy consumed. Let me sleep please.

“Your schedule for the day, Princess Meteor,” I felt her presence beside me. “At 7 o’clock—”

I cut her off. “Enough with the schedule.” I sat on my bed, still half awake. “Give this body a break please.” Then I let myself fell down again on the soft and fluffy bed. Oh dear, laziness was sure attacking my whole system right now.

“Princess, wag mo nang antayin pang si Queen Sileria ang gumising sayo,” I heard Casey sighed. “You don’t want to be scolded again.”

I ignored her and tried to drift myself again back to sleep. Bakit ba hindi nila akong mabigyan ng kahit isa pang araw ng pahinga?

I suddenly heard the door creaked but the usual, I’m too lazy to open my eyes and see who it is.

“Meteor Flare Sirius,” I heard Queen Sileria a.k.a. mom’s warning tone. Uh oh! I’m already in trouble. “If you don’t get yourself up, I’ll confiscate your music—”

I instantly threw myself up, realizing I’m already taking off my clothes while heading to the bathroom. “Okay mom, you can go down now. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

I seriously don’t want to get my music player be confiscated. I signaled Casey to follow me and prepare my bath.

As soon as we’re both inside the bathroom, Casey told me my schedule for the day as the princess.

“And last, you have a special dinner with your family. May sasabihin silang importante sainyo ng Kuya mo.”

“What is it?”

She shrugged. “Don’t have any idea. But here’s the good news. It’s Friday, remember? You have your day tomorrow.”

My eyes got widen and I looked at her, surprised. “You serious, Casey? Finally! I can stop acting like a princess for just a day.”

“Yes and I think we should speed this up. Kanina pa sila naghihintay sayo,”

“Fine. But you’ll help me out tomorrow right?,” I asked her and she nodded. Casey is my servant as well as my partner-in-crime here in the palace. For the mischief princess like me, I have many ‘works’ outside the palace to cover up.

Before I could attain that, I might probably survive this one hell of a day.

I am Meteor Flare Sirius, daughter of King Leo and Queen Siliria. The princess of Sirius Kingdom.

~~~**~~~

My life as a princess is probably the most boring life I ever have. Perhaps you imagine that being a princess would make you and your life exciting, but hell no. Hindi masaya  maging prinsesa. Well, I must admit that some parts, yes I’ve enjoyed the benefits of being in a royal family. But other than that, wala na. Palagi na lang nilang pinupuna ang bawat kilos mo. And once you’ve done a mistake, they will never ever forget that and you’ll live with it until the rest of your life.