Chapter 6

Blocky's pov:
I feel woozy and tired something isn't right I can't move. I felt numb for something. Dr. Blocky comes up. She grabbed an item and sprayed it on me. I can't talk I couldn't speak. "I'm afraid you have suffered a crash  and it would mean I have to get you out numb and have to put you to sleep." Dr. Blocky said.
Earlier that day
I ran as fast as I could Cs bumped into me. Maybe I was too busy running. "I'm sorry Cs" I said. "It's okay Blocky" Cs sighed "I didn't know where I was going" I cried Cs wiped the dust off of her dress. "I got a new job" Cs proudly cheered "What is it?" I asked "I'm a spy" Cs said she grabbed a suitcase that she had while flying. "What's in the suitcase" I asked "I'm afraid I can't tell you" Cs said I guess I never know. Cs waved goodbye I walked. I saw X walking with a blue scarf on he looked at me.
X's pov:
I stopped walking and looked at Blocky I didn't want to tell her that Four died. I didn't even want to talk about it and I would feel regret. "Where did you get that scarf?" She asked I had nothing to say but she asked again "Where did you get that scarf" she asked louder I couldn't lie to her. I had to tell her. "My friend died from saving me but ever since he died I kept his scarf for memory" I said "Oh no" she said. I felt sad tears come out of my eyes. I started to cry again.
Blocky's pov:
I hugged X "Don't worry X your okay there's nothing to worry about" I sighed X wiped his tears. He hugged me. "Thank you Blocky" he said "No problem" I giggled X turned around and waved goodbye to me. I counted my walk. Dark Blocky shows up she was freaking out. It felt kinda unusual then before. This must've been a sign of something that I don't feel familiar with. I hold Dark Blocky's hand to stop her. Dark Blocky tries to not to shake but her legs were still shaking. "Tord went missing but many people thought he was dead after an incident on the red army" Dark Blocky said "But why were you freaking out" I asked "I'm afraid that something here that is deadly or something like a criminal" Blocky said and covered her face. I  looked at her then hugged her and tell her that I should take her to treatment with care.
Present time:
I was tired thinking about the things I've done I was covered with a face mask and was about to fall asleep and wondering if it would be a coma. I found Two upset and walked into me. "Blocky what happened to you?" he asked I didn't say anything about this. He tripped into a big barrel of magic slime that'll make you sleep forever. He tired to get out of it but it was hopeless. He sinks into it "Blocky I guess I'll be fine without the world hurting people like you" he whispers then drowns to sleep. Dr. Blocky closed the barrel and put near a corner and hid it.
I fell asleep dreaming about my memory when I started off were I last left of Dark Blocky was still freaking out about something that I don't understand. She turned around and shook me "This is a crisis" she screamed covered her face with tears on my sweater. "It's not that bad" I said I hoped she stopped and listened.
Dark Blocky's pov:
I didn't want to show Blocky that I was crying I never cried like this before but it feels embarrassing "Are you crying?" Blocky asked "I'm not crying" I yelled Shadow and Cs came up and they walked up to us. "Is she okay" Cs asked "It's fine" Blocky said "Are you sure" Shadow asked Blocky started to sweat. Shadow hugged Cs and she left for her 1st mission. "Are you going to cheat on your girlfriend?" I asked "No" Shadow said "So are you just gonna stand there or your gonna leave" I snarled at him for no reason. I turned around and left
Shadow's pov:
I looked at Blocky then she looked at me I told her that maybe Tord faked his death and there was proof about it because I knew because the dead body was never seen. Blocky was shocked after she heard that she believed me and told me to tell Cs about it. She walked away from me and I took it as a goodbye.
Blocky's pov:
I had no idea what happened. I walked up to Jax and told him everything "You reading books again?" He asked "No" I said he sighed and hugged me "Your friend is going to take you on a ride because he wants to you try it out" he said I wasn't sure what was he talking about. "It's Sharky" he sighed I never know he had a car before. Later Sharky was here and he picked me up and took me on his ride Dark Blocky was here also.
Sharky's pov:
I was ready to go on the house where Blocky lived. I went to the woods because it might want it to be a longer ride. But when we headed to the bumpy road without knowing the difference. I had a bad feeling that I might hurt someone. I turned and turned but still here in the same spot I felt like I was lost. But then I checked everyone they were waiting Dark Blocky was struggling with the seatbelt and Blocky was minding her own business. Then we went down a hill and and went out of control then it was hopeless to stop it and it crashed...to be counted
End of chapter 6