Chapter 12

Fandroid 2.0's POV: We watched the rivers flowing as our adventure awaits Jigglypuff was having a hard time dragging his computer for DNA I rolled over to him "Want help" I asked "No I got this handled from here" he said I ignored him and picked up his computer "You should've used something else that was smaller than that" I chuckled. "Whatever at least were not on vacation" he said I put the computer on a stump "So why are we looking for X?" Kazooie asked "He could help us because Four told everything about each world before he died" I replied a car parked by the trees and TD and her speaker box "This is where I last saw Bella" I said "Okay I see wheel trails and it last leads here" TD speaker box said then suddenly we heard Gigglypuff scream all of us ran to her we saw a body and blood was on a ground and it looked serious I was sick I felt like I was gonna puke. "MSM11 NO" Jigglypuff shouted TD picked him up "Let's take him to the hospital" TD speaker box said Msm11 POV: I woke up in a bed I was in the hospital thinking what Flaky done to me.  Everyone was worried about me Kazooie came in with other people "Are you alright" Fandroid 2.0 asked "I think so..." I replied rubbing my head. "What happened to you" Kazooie asked "Can't talk about it because it'll be too scary for you guys" I answered Gigglypuff hugged me and gave me a cookie "It's a gift for you" Gigglypuff smiled "Thank you" I chuckled TD looked at her speaker box then looked at me "Hey kid so who did this to you" it asked "Flaky did it" I said hugging Gigglypuff Kazooie's eyes were big it's like the same thing happened to her "Same to my eye and kidnapped Banjo" She said Kazooie's POV: I can't believe this Flaky keeps hurting us but why this isn't her at all there's something wrong. Jigglypuff holds a phone and saw something odd "Guys look at this I found something on my phone" everyone got closer to Jigglypuff "A photo?" Melody asked "Not that in the background" he zoomed to the dark figure holding a knife and two glowing green eyes. Fandroid 2.0's POV: I dunno what to say it's Flaky or Flippy "I don't believe" I said softly in shock "Oh boy a another clue" TD speaker box said "Guys something must've turned Flaky...Evil"
End of chapter 12