Chapter 7

Sharky's pov: I was worried about Blocky I had a feeling Dr. Raiseberry Blocky but I heard that Four's body had been found by Dex and his daughter Shyla. Blocky is hurt very badly so Dark Blocky and I took her to her hospital lab. We got her out of there and she was numb and had a mask. She was bleeding a little. We got in a truck without running over stuff or going fast. It was raining. There was a funeral Blocky hugs X personally he could be able to recover people now if Four is not here or taking naps. But too sad to recover Four. I never knew what happened to him but I believe that scarf what X is wearing is Four's scarf.
Cs's pov:
I can't stop thinking about what could've happened to Four Fandroid 2.0 didn't say anything about this but Bella wasn't there Abby held Ben's hand and kissed him on the cheek. Shadow holds mine and blessed. I asked Sharky about Blocky "I dunno Cs" he said "Well if you don't know about what happened can I ask Blocky" I asked Dark Blocky pointed at one of the contestants of the final 14. "That's not the one I was talking about" I said "Same name so asked that Blocky instead of of that one" Dark Blocky growled "But I just wanted to see" Before I could finish she snapped "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT IT OKAY SO GO TO THE BLOCKY THAT IS FROM BFB OR HEAR NOTHING THAT IS AN ANSWER AT ALL NOW LEAVE ME ALONE GO" everyone looks at Dark Blocky after she yelled. I never seen Dark Blocky so mad before. Shadow punches Dark Blocky and walked to the woods a little far from the funeral. I walked up to Blocky.
Blocky's pov:
I can't believe Four died but when I saw Cs I thought she wanted something maybe a prank for someone she hated. I guess she wants something for me. I don't understand why she came. "What do you want" I asked "I just wanted to know what happened to Bella" she said "Oh I thought you wanted to know what happened to Four" I sighed Cs turned. "Fandroid 2.0 told me about what happened to his girlfriend it was kind of a downer" I said Cs held her shoulders and I sighed "Hey how about you ask Fandroid 2.0" I said softly.
Shadow's pov:
I looked at Dark Blocky and walked up to her and started to stare at her "What" she turned in a tone, "You know you yelled at my girlfriend cs" I said "Well she was on my tail so had her to get off of it" she turned her head away from me I walked to Cs. "Did she hurt you" I asked "You mean my feelings? I guess not but I was shocked" She said I kissed her and she blushed. Fandroid 2.0 held his shoulders and it's looks like something happened to Bella.
Fandroid 2.0's pov:
Melody tries to cheer me up but I guess it's not working. I feel like that everything is my fault. I don't know if I could be the one to blame or something that I had to do with this. I felt like I could've been my fault Cs came to me and with her boyfriend Shadow I think they were here to talk to me I guess they want something from me. "Fandroid 2.0 what happened to Bella?" Cs asked I turned "I don't want to talk about it" I sighed "She died" Shadow cried "No she just went to a portal" I said thoughts came up to my head. Jigglypuff moved to me. "It's okay" he said I started crying. I felt like I'm the cause of this. I miss Bella!!!
End of chapter 7