Chapter 13

Abby's POV: I woke up out of bed and each day my dad reminds me that he wants to talk to me about something "Sweetie" he asked I looked at him "What's wrong?" I asked "Well I saw the news and it was terrible it said something about a Happy Tree Friends character that turns into a monster" he said it almost sounds like it was Flippy turning to Fliqpy "Dad it's Flippy" he sighs "No it's not this time kiddo it's a different character" he said he turned the TV on the news was on and said that dad was right and saw that Flippy was...dead. I was in shock then Fandroid 2.0 was on the screen telling them that he will find more people who that are still alive and get more information about Flaky it made me think that there was a misunderstanding then MSM11 told everything about what happened to him but stopped talking when he was going to the part where he gets acttcked and he told it would be horrible if he told people what happened. "Dad it can't be Flaky is there any proof that Flaky didn't do it" he sighed sadly "I'm sorry but no there is proof that Flaky isn't innocent because Msm11 and Kazooie was attacked by Flaky and Banjo is also missing" he said he hugged me as I worry. I heard knocking at the door it was Td and her speaker box "Hey we've came here to check out what's going on" it said Ben came in and walks up to me he holds my shoulders "Hey so uh I know it's not much but ya know I wanted to warn you about it but I know you heard the news about it so" he trilled off as I started to say a word "Ben? What happened to you" I asked in shock. His arm was cut of and his leg was bleeding and claw marks all over his arms and his chest was cut but his heart was not stabbed I was in shock seeing him like this. My dad got some bandages for Ben and warped him up to heal.
Ben's POV: I always thought that I wasn't good enough for Abby's dad or brother but in a situation like this I guess it would mean a lot of help even of a chance of protecting someone you care about and love very much it meant a lot to me "There we go we don't want you to die from blood loss don't we?" Abby's dad chuckled for a joke Td and her announcer wanted to talk to him about what happened while I was talking to Abby. "What did Flaky do to you?" She asked "Well I tried to fight her back but this wasn't like her at all" I said "Maybe we can help Fandroid 2.0 he might help out people who are victims that survived form Flaky" she said I guess I would agree with her.
Abby's POV: I waved goodbye to my brother and my parents and left with Ben to find Fandroid 2.0 he was with Msm11,Jigglypuff,Gigglypuff,Kazooie and Melody and wrapping up Less than and dirt with bandages and make sure that they stopped bleeding "Hey" I said and they looked at us Gigglypuff waved back to us. Fandroid 2.0 was worried about us.
Fandroid 2.0's POV: I saw Abby and Ben they knew that Flaky is did something to Ben but Abby knew that by now. She told everything what happened to Ben things were adding up with Flaky so we teamed up with them together we might find out about what happened to Flaky
End of chapter 13