Introduction

Seventeen year old Y/n Crawford is Kim's favorite cousin. That's right, FAVORITE cousin. Kim and Y/n are so close that it's hard to split them apart. Actually, let's rephrase that. It's impossible to tear Kim and Y/n apart. Nobody could ever do it. They are super close and don't let anything get between them. Y/n Crawford loves karate. She's a second degree black belt, like Kim. Have any bullies? Let Y/n take care of them for you. She'll scare them away just by simply shoving them to the ground. That's enough background information for now. I'm sure you'll learn more about her throughout the story. Enjoy!

Y/n Crawford will be played by..
Anna Kendrick!

The others will be played by their own actors

Characters like Joan, Phil (and his goat Tootsie), Marge, Ty (and his Black Dragons), and school students/staff will be in the story, but not very often.

A/n: If you didn't read the whole bio of this story, I will be doing smut in this story because I'm making Kim, Milton, Eddie, Jerry, and Jack all 17 years old. (Which obviously makes Y/n 17 too) Also, this story might have some of the events (like tournaments) from the show in it, but they will most likely not be in the order the show has them in.
One more thing: Sorry this is a short chapter, but it's just the introduction so it wasn't gonna be that long anyway.