Chapter 15 - The First Official Date

*time skip to Saturday, 5pm*
~Kim's POV~
I'm currently helping Y/n get dressed for her and Jack's first ever date. I remember when Elias and I went on our first date. It was so much fun. Maybe Y/n and Jack could have a double date with Elias and I! "So, are you excited for your first date?" I ask my cousin. "Very. But I'm also nervous because it's my first date with Jack," Y/n admits. I comfort her by rubbing her back. "I was when Elias and I went on our first date, now look at us. It will be amazing, trust me," I say. She releases a deep breath neither of us knew she was holding. "Speaking of you and Elias, how's your relationship with him going?" She asks. "It's flawless. He's the best man I could've ever asked for," I admit, blushing at the thought of him. Y/n giggles. "I can tell. You're blushing just from thinking of him," she says, teasing me. I simply just nod my head.

"Okay, you're all ready," I say after finishing her hair and makeup. She's already dressed in her outfit. She put it on before hair and makeup was even started. "I love it. Thank you," she says, embracing me tightly. I look at my phone to check the time. It's 6:30pm. "Jack should be here soon. He said he'd pick you up at 6:45, right?" I ask her. "Yes," she states. "Well, it's 6:30, so go wait outside for him. I will need details once you get home," I say, giving her a quick hug. She rolls her eyes at me and heads downstairs and out the front door to go enjoy herself on her first date with Jack.

___

*at the fancy restaurant where the date is taking place*
~Y/n's POV~
"Have I mentioned how beautiful you look?" Jack asks me. "Uhm yeah. About a million times in the car!" I laugh and he laughs with me. "Well, it's true," he states. "You don't look too bad yourself, babe," I say, teasing him. He leans over the table and kisses me. "I know that you think I'm incredibly sexy," he whispers to me. I shrug. "You sure I don't think your average?" I tease him again. "Oh come on, gorgeous," he says, rolling his eyes. "Fine, you look very handsome," I say, finally admitting it. A playful grin appears on his face. "I know. Now let's eat, the food might get cold," he said just as the food is placed on the table.

___

*at home, after the date*
~Jack's POV~
The date was flawless. We both loved it. Y/n decided to stay overnight at my house tonight because she didn't feel like going home and getting ambushed by Kim for details of the date. She just wanted to relax for the rest of the night, which I understood. Kim can wait until tomorrow. She wouldn't come her just to know how the date went. Or would she? I'm not sure. But I don't think she knows where I live so it's fine either way. We were both really tired, so we just hopped in bed and feel asleep in each other's arms.

A/n: I'm running out of ideas for this storyyyyyy. If you have any suggestions pls let me know cuz idk what to do with this story much anymoreeee