Chapter 14 - Telling Kim The News

*the next morning*
~Jack's POV~
I wake up before Y/n does. Even though we were both pretty drunk last night, I remember everything that happened between us when we came to my house. I'm still naked and so is Y/n. I don't want to bother her by waking her up so I just grab some clothes and put them on. Then I head down to the kitchen and start making some breakfast. I notice that my parents aren't home so they must be at work. Y/n and I should technically be at school right now, but it's perfectly fine if we skip one day. I hear footsteps come down the stairs so I turn around. I set the finished breakfast on the counter and look at, now fully clothed, Y/n.

"You look gorgeous, Y/n," I say with a smirk. "Thanks Jackie," she says. I blush at the nickname she just gave me. "So.. last night.." she continues. "It was amazing," I say leaning over the counter to kiss her. "It really was. You do know I'll end up telling Kim, right?" She asks. "Mhm," I respond. We both sit down and start to eat our breakfast. "Shouldn't we be at school right now?" Y/n asks. I shake my head. "Nah, we can skip a day. It won't do much," I say with a smirk. She leans in and rests her forehead on mine. "Okay."

Y/n spends the whole morning and most of the afternoon with me at my house, that is until the clock struck 5. Then she had to leave because otherwise her aunt, uncle, and Kim would get extremely worried. I didn't want her to leave but I understood and let her go. I'll be able to see her tomorrow when we go back to school.

___

*at home, 5pm*
~Y/n's POV~
I walk in the door and I'm immediately imprisoned by hugs. "Woah, I've only been gone for a day if not even that long!" I say, hugging them all back. "Where were you?" My uncle asks. "We were so worried!" My aunt adds. "Guys, I'm okay. I was with my boyfriend," I say, which calms them down. "As long as your safe," my uncle says with a sigh of relief. "Have you ate yet, dearie?" My aunt asks me. "Yeah, I have. But thank you for asking," I answer. After answering my aunt's question, Kim grabs my wrist and pulls me into my room to talk to me. She closes the door to my room so the adults can't hear us and so we have privacy. "Tell. Me. EVERYTHING!!" She shouts at me. "Every single detail," she adds with a huge smile. I roll my eyes and groan at her energy. "Fine," I say. I only agreed because if I didn't, she would bug me about it for the rest of my life.

"So, I know you guys went to a party because I went with you guys. But did you guys have sex?!" She asks, jumping straight to the point. "No," I state quickly, making her groan in disappointment. A smirk appears on my face and then disappears once she looks at me. "You were just smirking.. You big fat liar! You fucked Jack Brewer!!" She exclaims. I cover her mouth with my hand and point downstairs. "They could be listening!!" I say, shushing her. "Fine, I'll be quiet," she says. I shout her a fake grin and then start explaining everything to her. If the thing I tell her is interesting enough to her, she'll let out a few squeals of excitement.

"OMG! That's so amazing! I'm so happy for you, cuz!" She says while giving me a firm squeeze. "You're basically- ..suffocating me," I say, struggling to breathe. She lets go off me and apologizes and I forgive her. "I'm just so excited and happy for you!" She admits. I laugh at how excited she gets when I tell her things about my love life. "Thank you, Ki," I say, squeezing her hand gently. She nods. "You're welcome," she says with a small laugh. Even she laughs at herself for how she acts with gossip. Well, gossip about somebody's love life that is.

A/n: Kim always need to know the details. And just everything about their relationship in general.