Chapter 11 - Final Week of the Leg Brace

*first day of the final week*
~Y/n's POV~
It's finally almost time for me to take this motherfucking leg brace off! It's so annoying. I invited all my friends over to hang out after school and karate. And when I mean friends I do mean Eddie, Jerry, and Milton. And yes, even Jack was invited too. And of course Kim will hang out with us as well, since her and her boyfriend don't have any plans tonight. And when I say plans, I mean them meeting up at his house to have sex. But they do have meaningful date nights too.

*later that night, everybody is at Y/n and Kim's house to hang out*
~Jack's POV~
I'm glad I was invited to this little hangout even though Y/n and I haven't had the best relationship. "Hey guys!" I say, walking in. Of course I'm last to come to her house. "Hey Jackie," Y/n winks playfully. I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Y/n, can we go to your room? I need to talk to you in private," I say nervously. "Of course!" She says with a smile. "Ooo.." Kim says. Kim wants us to get along and date so badly. She always does things like squeal whenever we want to be alone, even though it's just to talk. It's quite annoying, but whatever. "Shut up, asshole," I say to Kim, while glaring at her. Y/n laughs and so does Kim. The boys are just exploring the house.

She gets up and pulls me to her room and shuts the door behind us. "What do you-" she starts to say before I interrupt her. "I'm sorry," I say. "Jack, it wasn't your fault that I got hurt," she says, pulling me into a hug. I bury my face into the crook of her neck. She smells amazing. "But I'm also sorry for being such an asshole when I first met you," I mumble into her neck. I don't know how, but she understood what I said. "Jack, it's fine. I would be the same way if somebody as amazing as me just randomly shows up and becomes better than you," she says, being serious but also cracking a joke. I chuckle and back away a bit. "You are pretty amazing," I say, brushing hair out of her face.

I see her cheeks turn red. I stare at her lips then back at her eyes. She does the same to me. I don't usually feel this way when it comes to girls. Suddenly, our lips crash together. We both smile into the kiss as I lift her up and set her on the bed. I kiss her neck a few times which make her softly moan, while also making sure not to leave hickeys. We both pull away for air and intertwine our hands. "That kiss means something to you, right?" She jokes. Of course she teases me about that. When we first met I kissed her and said it meant nothing. "It means absolutely everything to me," I say. We walk out of the room, still holding hands, which makes Kim go crazy. "Finally!!" She exclaims. "I thought I heard some moans too," she teases. We both roll our eyes.

~Y/n's POV~
Jack and I both roll our eyes at Kim's comment. Suddenly, Jack picks me up bridal style and throws me onto the empty couch. I squeal and then laugh after landing in the couch. Jack then gets on top of me and crashes his lips onto mine. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck to pull us closer. Suddenly we are pulled apart by a voice. "Uhh dudes, there are other people around you," Jerry says. I cover my face in embarrassment. "Sorry about that," Jack says. The all day that it's fine and just agree to go to Falafel Phil's, leaving me and Jack alone.

"So does this make us dating, Jackie?" I ask him. He looks at me and smiles, slightly squeezing my hand. "Yes, it does," he smiles. "I love you, Jackie," I say. "I love you too, Y/n," he says back. Right after he says that, he starts smirking and pins me down on the couch and starts making out with me. Sometimes he even switched from my lips to my neck and my neck to my lips. A few moans slipped out of my mouth whenever he would kiss my neck in a certain way. But we didn't do anything more than makeout. He did end up sleeping over though.

A/n: wowwww