Chapter 18 - Road Trip

*1 week later*
~Y/n's POV~
Today is the first day of our road trip! We have decided to go to a resort in LA that has a beach and a mall not to far from it. Since we live in Seaford, CA we decided to take a few hour drive to LA. We decided to stay there for 2 nights and leave the 3rd afternoon. All of us are already packed and we are on our way to stop to get gas for the car, snacks, and drinks. We already have some music, that everybody agreed on, playing on a decent volume so we can sing/yell to it. We always have so much fun with each other. We get to the gas station pretty quickly and we all go in to get whatever we want. We all brought at least $200-300 because we don't know how expense things may be, but we are assuming that they will be decently expensive.

___

We finally get to the resort after a few hours of driving and we go to our rooms. Jack and I are sharing a room. Kim and Milton are sharing a room. And then the 2 single men, Jerry and Eddie, are sharing a room. Maybe they could find a girlfriend on this trip if they are lucky. Milton and Kim didn't invite their significant other because this is a friends trip. But luckily for me, and Jack, our significant other is in the friend group. Each other, obviously. But we made a deal with the others saying that we won't have sex while at the resort because they wouldn't want to hear us. Heh, I can definitely understand that. So that's why we made that deal with them.

Some more time has passed, we all finished packing not to long ago so now we are getting ready to go down to the beach. After we are done getting ready, we meet each other in the lobby and then walk outside, to the beach. Once we get there, we set all our stuff down in the same little area and we ran down to the water. Jack kept picking me up and throwing me into the water, which I didn't like that much but I kept laughing as it was happening. I can tell that the group will definitely have a lot of fun during this whole trip.

A/n: I did some research and they live in Seaford, CA, but that isn't a real place in California so I couldn't give a specific drive time.