Chapter 4 - Getting to Know The Group

*the next day at school*
~Milton's POV~
I've been talking with Y/n at school this morning. We have the exact same schedule. She's a very nice person. I don't get why Jack wouldn't like her. "Let's go to class, Milty!" she squeals. Finally, another person who's excited to go to class. And yes, I let her call me Milty. What I also like about having Y/n as a friend is that she can help me get a girlfriend. Not that I need one. "Yeah, let's go!" I exclaim.

~Jerry's POV~
It's finally lunch time. My favorite. I sit down at the table where I sit with Eddie, Jack, and Milton. But today, Kim and Y/n decided to join us. For some super weird reason, Y/n and Jack are even more awkward with eachother than usual. Suspicious.. Oh well, whatever.

~Y/n's POV~
I get my food, not forgetting to greet Marge too, and then head to the table that I sit at for the day. Today it's with Milton and the others. "Hello!" I say. "Hey dude!" Jerry greets. He lifts his fist up for a fist bump, which I give him. "It's okay if we sit here, right?" I say, ignoring Jack, who's glaring at the side of my face. "Of course it is," Eddie says, with his very contagious smile. I smile back at him. "Thank you! Kim, come over here! They are letting us sit here!" I yell over to her. She smiles and speed walks over, sitting down next to me.

~Eddie's POV~
Y/n and Kim are sitting with us today, and I like it. We've been getting to know her better. And she's been getting to know us better. Well, besides Jack. Her and Jack don't even look at each other. I'm not going to ask about it though, because it's none of my business.

*after lunch, a free period*
~Y/n's POV~
I have a free period, so I'm just chilling in the music room. My favorite place to hangout. I was peacefully listening to music through my headphone when they were suddenly pulled off. I look at the boy who took them off of me. Albert. I hate him even more than I hate Jack. "Albert-" I start to say, but get interrupted by him putting a finger to my mouth. "I know you like me," he says with an annoying smile on his face. "Quite the opposite, actually."

I take my headphones from him and walk into one of the practice rooms within the music room. I lock the door so Albert can't get in. He stand there for at least 3 minutes before giving up and leaving. Thank god. I hate him way more than Jack. The truth is, I don't even hate Jack, just strongly dislike. Not that they are that different.

......

I take a deep breath in then out before doing some trick with a bo staff. As I'm in the middle of practicing, Jack walks in. I stop practicing and pull him into a private area. "I need answers about our last interaction," I command. "I'm not sure what you mean," Jack brushes off my command. "You know exactly what I mean, Jack," I say, glaring at him. I slightly push his head so he's looking into my eyes. "I need answers about everything, like why you hate me so much," I say, a slight frown forming. With one last look at me he shakes his head and walks away without a word.

"Fine then. Don't tell me. It's not like I wanna know that badly," I thought to myself. I just lied to myself. I really want to know what was with our kiss and why he hates me so much. But I'm not sure how I'll be able to get him to confess. I guess I'll have to be patient, and I have absolutely no patience. Just ask Kim.

I decide to take my mind off of that by continuing what I was doing before: practicing my bo staff tricks. While I'm practicing, Rudy walks out of his office, for I don't know what, and stops to watch me. "Wow, Y/n. You're really good," Rudy compliments me. I smile at him. "Thank you, Rudy," I say. He smiles back at me and continues what he was doing before.
Shortly after, I decide that it's time to go home and get some rest for the night, since I have to see Jack again all day tomorrow. On the bright side, at least it's Friday.

A/n: seems like Jack doesn't want to share a few things..