Chapter 17 - Graduation

*2 months later, graduation day*
~Y/n's POV~
It's graduation day! I'm so excited! Within the past few weeks, I found out that I go accepted to most of the schools I applied to, including Ivy colleges too. I'm not sure which one I'll pick yet, but I'll figure that out later. I decide to go super simple with the grad cap decorating. I just put 'Class of 23' on it. I already know that I'll be a crying mess today, so I was prepared and bought some waterproof makeup so my makeup doesn't get all smudgy and gross after a ton of crying. I know I could just not wear makeup, but I wanna look really good for my graduation. After I was done getting ready, my aunt and uncle got some pictures of Kim and me before we go to the school to put our cap and gowns on.

Kim and I get to school and see the others. Kim and I thought of a fun idea that we are going to suggest to the group, so we gather all of them in one spot. "Hey guy!" Kim and I greet in unison. "Hey!" they say back. Earlier, Kim and I agreed that I would tell them. "So, we were thinking that maybe in a week from now, we could go on a road trip together before we go our separate ways," I say. Jack kisses my cheek. "I love that idea, babe. You guys in?" Jack asks the others. "I helped plan this so I obviously am," Kim says with a small laugh. The others look at one another as they think. "Definitely!" Jerry, Eddie, and Milton say in unison. "Awesome! Now let's go and graduate!" I exclaim. We all cheer and then go to put our cap and gowns on over our outfits.

___

After graduation, Kim and I had our graduation party. We decided to have the same grad party to make it easier on her parents, my aunt and uncle, which they appreciated. Obviously, all of our friends and family were invited to our graduation party and it was so much fun. Jack and I ended up sneaking off to go make out in a secret spot. But Kim and Elias ended up doing the exact same thing too. Our friend group also made sure to tell their guardians about the road trip that we are going on together. Overall, it was just such a great day and I can't wait for the road trip. We don't even know where we are going and how long we will being staying so we will really have to get that figured out before the day we leave for our, very unplanned, road trip.

A/n: I'm planning to do 2-3 more chapters for this book and then I'll make a new one soon!