7

i looked at niragi who looked more shock then i was. i laughed my ass of at his face.
'are you two togheter orrrr?'  i asked them. they looked at eachother and they both went red.
oh my lord. 'niragi you did not tell me they were gay.' niragi turned to look at me with big eyes.
'if i tell you that i did not know either would you believe me?' ik could not hold my laugh and laughed right in his face.
oh shit. 'youre dead baby' oh lord save me. i stood up and ran and niragi followed me. SHIT HE WASS FAST ASF.
IF I DID NOT MOVE MY ASS FASTER THIS WAS THE END.

and then i fell on the floor. FUCK. niragi sat on top of me and started to tickle me. 'NIRAGI STOP. STOP PLEASE IM SRS' he did not listen one second.
help me oml help. after 5 minutes he finally stopped. 'that was time' i sad while i gave him a death stare and walked back to the table.

ni-ki and max were flirting with eachother. 'damn cute couple' i said while smirking.
'listen boys i dont wanna hear anny neasty stuff tonight or else i will come for yall and you will be punished.' i said.
i saw niragi leaning against the door frame smirking at me. 'you heard her boys.' he said.
they turned red af. hehehehe.

niragi came to sit next me me. he grabed my chin and kissed me. 'get a room' ni-ki said.
'shut up'
yuni came in 'listen kids im working untill tmrw. no partys nothing weird and no strangers allowed. got it?´
we all agreed and we dicided to just stay home and watch a horror movie or something.

heya riku here! sorry for not publicing much but i dont really have the time to write.
i promis i will try to wrtite more!!

OH LORD SAVE ME. THIS MAN HAS NO MERCY ON US AT ALL.