26

Read the last part y'all!! It's important!!!

Lisoo, chishiya and kuina went their own way and I sticked with Usagi and arisu.
The next morning we wached the video on the phone.
They went to an underground train thing.

Arisu insisted that we should go so we did.
We grabbed a lighter and went the way they went.
We came into the room where all the game dealers should be but they're all dead.
'They're dead' I said 'no they are just humans like us, there is someone more powerful ..' Usagi said.
A few seconds later chishiya, kuina and lisoo came walking in.
'Can't live without me huh?' I steased lisoo
'Shut up. You need me'
God yes I need her.

Chishiya showed us a so called map that led them here 'that's a map? No way!' I said like I can't believe that!
'Hm they're all dead? Guess they are humans like us. There is someone above them' chishiya said 'I said the same' Usagi said.
'And who could that be?' I asked them laughing.
'Who knows?' Chishiya replied.

Then the screens in the room let up and There started playing trumpets and the screen said something

Special urgent broadcast

'What is that supposed to mean?' I said confused.
'Congratulations to all players.'
When the screen became clear we saw.. Mira?!
'Except for the face cards, you've all completed the numbered games and emerged victorious. And the prize of these sweet victories was the sacrifice of MANY lives. I wonder.... Just how many of your close friends have died? Do you remember.. the ones that were shot in the head? That girl you burned alive.. the ones struck down by lasers? Or the ones who drowned?' We stood there shock and pinned to the ground.

'THIS BITCH IS MENTALLY NOT OKAY?!' I yelled in panick.
'The ones whose heads blew off? Your friends. All that despair you felt'
On one of the videos I saw arisu and his friend... his friends head blew off and I was shock.. this poor boy..
'Those gruesome scenes, you'll never forget them. And that really touches me' she was insane.
'THIS BITCH' I was raging mad. I tought she was my friend.
'To all surviving players, we just wanted to give you a present.'

'Going back to our world?' Kuina asked her.
'THERE WILL HE NEW GAMES! Let's all play, and this time with all the face cards!'
FUCK NO. I TOUGHT WE WERE DONE.
'NO WE HAVE SUFFERD TO MUCH ALREADY MIRA' I yelled and wanted to cry but I kept myself strong.

'We've got so many more wonderful and exiting games in store for you all, so be prepared' we all looked worried but chishiya didn't 'I don't hate that idea' he said deadly calm. He is mentally not okay.
'The next stage starts tomorrow, when the clock strikes noon. Let's have some fun, all together!!'
THIS PSYCHO BITCH.

'So we have to fight once again?' Usagi asked us.
'Yeah' arisu replied 'but there is one difference, now we know what our target looks like'

We came outside and found max and ni-ki there 'you heard about the next stages?' I asked them. They nodded.

We were all outside and a big screen led up

Next stage

Here we go again.
There spread a big shadow over Tokyo.
What is that?

Were so screwed

Were so screwed.
'That's where we'll find our awnsers' arisu said super sure.
HE IS INSANE.

Yes yes this was season one already! I hope YALL liked it! This is not the end

I might not write as much this summer bc I'm going to Italy!
If you want updates
Insta:
Bts_baetaee or deedaeex

Tik tok:
random.kiddoxx or txddybearbae

My edit acc:
deenxgi

I just wanna thank you all for the support and love!
Babes, this is not the end.