24

I wasn't paying attention annymore.
I did not know what was happening my head hurted and I heard a loud sound in my ear.
It was kinda like a high tone.
It was like.. someone was screaming in my ear.
I walked off to my room.
Everyone looked at me and I felt so nervous.
Idk how I felt I have never really felt nervous around annyone but niragi.
I mean come on you know why.

Lisoo came to me and saw that there was something going on bc I started getting as white as a ghost.
She helped me to my room while niragi was busy with killing people.
I went to take a shower and Lisoo stayed in my room incase something was gonna happen.
When I looked in the mirror I had deep red eyes and my skin was so white a ghost will think he is looking in a mirror.
I headed under the shower and after that I weirdly felt better.
I dressed up.

This could do

This could do. I hope. Who cares everyone has a weapon at the moment.
I heard gun shots every second but they could not harm me.
'Lisoo thank you for helping' I said while hugging her 'should we go look for niragi and chishiya?' I asked her 'no problem bae! Yes I wonder where they are'
We were not really worried about them bc they were strong.
We already knew where niragi was, on the roof top to shoot from there that's def something for niragi.

We went to the roof and found niragi and chishiya fighting?
Then we saw niragi point the gun at chishiya and chishiya threw the cards in the air to distract niragi and then there was a flame and chishiya let niragi on fire.
'NOOI NIRAGI' I screamed in horror.
The scream was the one that I heard. It was MY SCREAM. It was warning me.
Niragi panicked and fell of the roof.
'NO NIRAGI NOO' I screamed and cried.
I turned to chishiya 'YOU MOTHER FUCKER. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! IM GONNA KILL YO-' I got pulled back by lisoo.
'Ales let me handle this go to your room or down stairs okay just stay out of trouble when you go down' she handed me niragi's gun that he left.

I nodded and went down stairs with a death stare on my face..
There were going so many things trough my head.
I want down stairs and calmly grabbed a whisky.
Suddenly everyone was down stairs and the building was on fire.
Idk what happend but then I saw niragi, with a stick of fire in his hand.
niragi.. my glass fell out of my hand NIRAGI.
I wanted to run to him but aguni was faster and grabbed niragi and carried him back into the fire..
We heard a few gun shots and then it went silent.

I fell down on my knees. I did not care that everyone was watching I broke down in tears crying like a maniac.
I felt a carrying hand on my back.
'Come' a sweet voice said and helped me up.
I looked at the girl it was usagi with kuina lisoo  Ann behind her.
Usagi placed her arm around me and we went to sit down.
They found the witch. It was momoka herself.
Lisoo came to sit next to me and I started bawling my eyes out.
'He was the first person to ever love me.. and now he's gone...'

'Alessia is that really you?' A voice said.. wait I know that voice! 'MAX NI-KI'

DAMN I had much inspiration😍
I HOPE YALL LIKE IT. YALL BETTER LIKE IT 👽 HOW ARE YALL DOINNN??❤️❤️