22

I WAS ENJOYING SEEING THE BLOOD SO MUCH IDK WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO ME BUT OHHHH I FEEL AMAZING SEEING ALL THAT BLOODDD.
i started laughing like a maniac and lisoo pulled me away as fast as she could.
'HEY I WASNT DONE YETTT' i yelled but she didnt listen and screamed for niragi to come on the top of her lungs.
'NIRAGIIIIIIII' she screamed so hard i had to cover my ears.
he came running 'WHAT HAPPEND'he looked at me.
i was coverd in blood and smirking, he smirked back helped me up and carried me to our room.
i went to take a shower to wash all the blood off, and niragi joined me.

'so tell me what happend?'he asked me while pulling me into a hug.
'i dont know i saw the blood and felt so good seeing that blood that i would not stop untill i saw more and more and then lisoo pulled me away and i was back into reaity again.'
he looked at me kinda shook but thenhe smiled 'im so proud of you sunshine' and i smiled back.

after we were done showering we dressed

and went down stairs to eat something like nothing happend

i tought back off all the blood and i could not help but to feel amazing.
the blood was so beautiful red and clean. but then it hit me, the boddies were still there WITH ALL THE BLOOD.
'niragi.. the bodies are still there.'

HEYA i hoped yall enjoyed it!
i love yall so much omg! again thanks for all the support and if there are anny questions you wanna ask me just askkk!