20

I looked at my hands.
Blood of my face. Wtf. How when what?.
I looked up at niragi who looked worried asf
'Do you remember what happend?' He asked me
I could not hear him clearly. His voice was so distant...

'ALES WHAT HAPPEND' I could hear him clearly again.
'I- i don't know..' I said shaking..

He looked at the men who took me to my room and they looked away as fast as they could.
'Do you two have to do something with her face?' He said furious.
'What.. no ofcourse not why would we-' they said but we both did not believe them one bit.

I felt a strong pain in the back of my head and I remembered what happend 'niragi, I remember what happend.' He came back to me 'tell me darling' 'I was mad and I started to move to get out of their arms and I started throwing words and then I got hit on the back of my head and everything went black..'
Niragi looked fucking mad.

'Y'all hit a girl? Not just a girl but alessia?'
They stepped back and then niragi hit them. HARD with his gun.
I stepped forward and I punched them a few times HARD in their FACE. I WAS FURIOUS
'YALL MOTHER FUCKERS KEEP YOUR DIRTY MOTHER FUCKING HANDS OFF ME NEXT TIME GOT THAT?' I screamed and kicked them the whole time.
Niragi pulled me back 'it's okay bae, you did good hitting them damn baby'

I could not laugh at all. I was so mad.
Those dirty fuckers.
I do not wanna know what they did with me while I was blacked out bc I think they did more then just hitting me to shut up.

HEY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IM SORRY I WAS IN A HOTEL WITH MY FAMILY! THANKS FOR THE 600+ READS THIS IS INSANE I LOVE YOU ALLLLL❤️❤️❤️