12

we were just walking our way untill we saw a building with lights.
'wait, look do you all see that too? should we go there? maybe there are people that can help us.' i said.
everyone nodded and we made our way to the building.

when we arrived at the building we saw how big it was.
'beach' i read out loud. 'should we go inside?' lisoo asked us.
we nodded and chishiya putted his arm around lisoo and niragi his arm around me.
when we came inside we saw a woman with short black hair.
i walked up to her. 'hello, im Alissia. can you help us we dont know whats happening.
she looked at me 'hi im Ann. i may can help you all a little bit follow me.'
we nodded and followed her.

we walked trough the building untill we came in a room.
'sit here.' she said and we sat down on the chairs in the room.
thats where a man came in.
'where indeed. we have the awnsers that youre looking for..... welcome to the oasis known as the beach.' he said and started laughing.
we all looked at eachother. what have we gotten ourselfs into.
'here is the first awnser.' he said and snapped with his finger.
then the other people that are in the room opend the wall.

behind the wall there was another wall

behind  the wall there was another wall

'allow me to enlighten you. these cards. these cards are the only way to end youre nightmare. to clear the game, you must collect all the cards.' he said
'collect all thre cards?' lisoo asked him hella confused. 'if we collect all of the cards.. will the world we all once knew return?' i asked him carefully.
he turned around. 'its the world that will return. only one person can return to the normal world.
'only one?' i asked him. 'its impossible for one person to clear all the games and collect all the 52 cards. they could not do this alone. thats suicide. thats why weve united as one in order to allow one person to leave. that is the beachs objective. you have been given good cards, i've been told.'
'we only have one.' chishiya said. 'yes but its a good one. from now on, lets play together. united as one.
and collect the remaining cards together.' he said and walked towards us.
'and what if we dont wanna play for you.' niragi said while standing up. and looking him right in his eyes.
'you cant say no. in fact mister... whats youre name.' niragi rolled with his eyes. 'suguru niragi'
'ah yes suguru niragi, i wil make you part of the second leaders. the militant corps.' he said while slaming his arm around niragi.
niragi smirked 'i think we have a deal mister..' 'hatter' he said.

Hey Vote for my Story that would help me so muchh love you all