14

before i start i wanna ask you guys what or who yall wanna see in this story to keep it intresting!
leave it in the comemets and i will add them but they have to be from alice in borderland tough!
now enjoy!

what do they look like?' i asked chishiya. 'i dont know but hatter and aguni know. but they will tell us soon enough i hope.' chishiya said in reply.
i nodded and turned to niragi 'babe im tired. im heading to bed.' he nodded. 'im comming with you i cant risk something happens to you because they threw away the keys.' he said. i agreed and we hadded to bed.

i took a shower and took a pj from out of my closet.
i went to lay next to niragi. 'i miss our friends.' i said when i turned to niragi.
'mee too. but we will see them soon. i promis.' he said and pulled me closer to him and i fell asleep with me head on his chest.
the way i feel so safe with him makes me feel worth something.

nightmare: i was back into the doors game.
'i will open the door.' i said sure as can be. but niragi pushed me aside and opend the door.
a laser went trough his skull.
'NOOOO'

and then i felt someone shaking my shoulders.
'ALES WAKE UP' its was niragi. 'im up im up' i said while i was shaking like crazy.
he went to sit next to me on the bed and pulled me into a warm comforting hug.
'you want to tell me what the dream was about?' he asked me while going trough my hair with his hand.
and i ended up telling him the whole story.

he kept hugging me tighter.
and then lisoo came running in. we found the people that spyed on us come quick
niragi and i changed in our swimingsuits real quick and he carried me on his back.
when we came there there was a boy with long hair and a girl with very short hair. shorter hair then the guy had.
she was pretty tough. were they dating? prob.

i hope yall enjoyed this part. let me know who you wanna see in the story i might bring them earlier in the storyline.
are yall doing good? how was youre day?
vote if you liked it it will help me so much and gives me motivation to write. LOVE YALL.
follow my tik tok if you want to: deenxgi