17

BEDANKT VOOR 246 READS WHAT.. OML TY TY TY TY!!
OKAY ENJOY
Im going to make my kan Story line More Not a Look alike of AIB annymore.

'Aguni that was to rough' i Said in shock 'and niragi let Go of her please' i asked him.
'No' he said 'aguni tells me to take her I will I'm not going to take orders from you' he said mad while madly stepping closer to me.
'Wtf is your problem niragi, I know you've always kinda have been like this but this is going to far.' I said hoping he'd listen.
'Listen stfu and you listen to ME got it.' He said mad and he slapped me in my face.
'WTF NIRAGI?! WHAT DID I DESERVE THAT FOR?' I said angerly and stormed off.
Wtf was his problem?!

I went to my room and let myself fall on the bed.
After 5 minutes just laying there and staring at the ceiling I got up and went to the bathroom.
I looked in the mirror and my whole cheek was red.
I could not hold it in and started crying. Wtf did I do? I just wanted to help..
I felt two arms around my wrist, I looked up and saw niragi hugging me.
'I'm sorry babe Idk what happend to me' he said 'don't worry don't ever do that again okay?' He did not reply and carried me to the bed, laid me down on the bed and he want back to the bathroom and got me a washcloth with cold water and gentally pressed it on my cheek.
He gentally kissed me on the lips.
'I love you so much ales please always remember that.' He started crying.
I pulled him into a hug 'don't worry baby I love you too' I said.
He laid his head on my chest and I went trough his hair with my hand.
Not long after we fell asleep.

Sorry for the boring part but I need inspo!!!🩷🩷