23

niragi looked at me 'dont worry, thereis no police you can kill as much as you like.' well thats good ig..
after we were done eating we wanted to have some yk fun time so we went to our room.

We were having fun ;) but then there was a bright light coming from the tv screen.
We went to look what it said..
'You can't be serious.' I said confused

'Fuck no why at this moment' we both said

Voice: we will now commence a game with All 58 players in the venue.
'The beach is a game arena?' Niragi said as confused as I was.
Voice: all players must assemble in the lobby immediately.
The rules of the game will then be exsplained.
We both ran down stairs and saw everyone panicking and grabbing a phone so we waited untill everyone had a phone.
I went to grab a phone for me and niragi bc niragi wanted to wait a bit longer.
Everyone gathered around something so I went to look and pushed myself trough everyone.. and then.. I saw a body of a girl stabbed in her heart 'oh my gosh' was the only thing I could say.

Another girl came running to the dead girl 'MOMOKA' oh shit man.
'MOMOKA WHY'
This poor girl :( I felt bad for her..
Pling pling pling pling*
Voice: game: witch haunt.
Niragi came next to me 'Rain checking on our date?'' I stomped him in his stomach and he smirked 'ALRIGHT LETS GO WITCH HAUNTING'
'You you were always with her, why weren't you with her today?' I asked the girl who probably was the best friend of momoka.

'Yea what happend did y'all fight?' A random guy added.
Niragi stepped towards her and pointed his gun at her 'yea are you our wich?!'
The girl looked terrified.
'ITS NOT ME!'
'I guess we'll know when we throw you in the fire!' Niragi said shameless.
'I WAS IN MY ROOM, I WAS HER FRIEND' ah I was right her friend.
'So you are with her everyday but not on the day she gets killed?' Niragi said and had a good point.

'GREAT THEN WE ALL AGREED.
SHES THE WITCH' niragi laughed 'TAKE HER TO THE FIRE'

I hoped y'all like it so far. I was planning on publishing this tmrw but I really want to do it now😰
LUV YALL❤️🙏