25

'MAX NI-KI' I yelled and threw myself around them.
'Are you okay? Where is niragi?' Ni-ki asked me.
Shit how am I gonna tell him his brother died...
'He.. he..' I could not get out of my words
'No no he didn't die right?' I started crying again and we hugged  each other.
Ni-ki started crying too and max came to comfort us 'babe, ales everything will be okay we just have to stay strong these days.'

'It's not really helping max..' we both said.
Max looked sad and hugged us.
I felt so lifeless. My first true love.. died infront of me... wow.

The fire started spreading now and we ran out side.
We looked at the beach burning to the ground and I could not help but to cry like I haven't done that enough jet.
Usagi was mad asf. She wanted to kill them but arisu stopped her.
When she was calmed down a bit she came to me 'hey ales.. we don't know you so well yet but you and your friends can always come with us if you want to' I turned to look at max and ni-ki and they nodded 'Usagi, we would love to'
And she hugged me tight.

I went to arisu 'uhm I know my boyfriend was horrible to you.. I'm sorry.. you are a sweet and kind boy and I also heard very very smart.. please forgive me for my boyfriends behavior.'
Arisu looked at me shook 'don't worry you are not niragi. You should not be sorry for that.' And he hugged me to.

I hugged him back.
Lisoo, chishiya and kuina came too.
Lisoo hugged me and I hugged her back.
'Guys I have the phone of momokas friend.. maybe we can find awnsers since she was the game dealer.' I looked at arisu in shock 'WAIT game dealer?' He nodded 'where were you all that time?'
'Drinking whisky...'

I hope yall liked this! Don't have much inspo bc I'm tired so I hope tmrw will be better!! Night❤️