21

Lisoo came running in.
'Ales niragi Yall want to see this.'
She ran of to the security room and we followed.
'Okay so, I'm gonna show you two some pretty nerve wrecking footage and niragi try to stay cool'
We looked at the screen and we saw how those dudes hit me on the back of my head with a vase and then started to rape me..
The voice inside me was right. They did do more.
I started tearing up and I saw niragi becoming so mad he started shaking.
I threw myself around him and he carried me on my back and went back to those mother fuckers.
When we were back at where we were before we saw the boys still laying on the ground full of blood.

Niragi started yelling and punching them untill they threw up blood he kept punching untill they were covered in blood.
'YALL NEED TO LEARN HOW TO RESPECT MY GIRLFRIEND YOU MOTHER FUCKING FUCKERS I HOPE YALL HAVE A PAINFULL DEATH AND I HOPE I WILL MAKE AN END TO YALL.' Niragi knuckles were bleeding so I helped him back up.

'Come babe, I will take care of them a bit more and go to the hotel room I will be there in a bit' I commanded him and he for one time listened to me.
Lisoo came in 'OH IM READY' she yelled and we went bonkers on those guys untill the blood spread everywhere.
I know it's a bit dramatic but I ENJOYED IT WITH EVERY BIT.

Hey how are y'all doinnn???
I hope y'all like it!
AND 746 READS OMG TYTYTYTYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHH I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYY ❤️❤️
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT TOOOO OML IT MEANS SO MUCH TO MEHH❤️❤️