Chapter 2

I know that the last chapter wasn't that great but I was writing it at like 2 in the morning. I hope this one is better though.

Charlie's POV

Thursday was the same thing except without Jake talking to me. Luke ignored me, Michael and me just messed around during science, Calum was super funny during English, and Ashton told me strange stories from when he was younger. Friday I started to get nervous for this stupid party. Why was I even going? I barely knew these boys and now I'm letting them take me to a high school party. Ashton's words still replayed in my head Oh and wear something sexy, Luke is coming. When I looked in my closet that morning I literally had no dresses, I didn't even own a skirt. It was times like these when I wished I had a girl friend. Someone who I could actually talk to and they could help me out with problems like this. When I glanced at the clock, it was almost 8:30 and I wasn't even dressed. I pulled out my Green Day shirt and threw on some jeans. I couldn't do anything with my hair so I left it down and grabbed an apple on the way out.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Michael asked me once I had gotten in the car.

"No." I replied.

"Oh, c'mon it'll be fun. Don't worry, I won't let you out of my site."

"Thanks." I noticed that Luke wasn't coming out of his house and wasn't in the front seat. Why did I get into the back?I quickly switched spots before Michael started the car. "Where's Luke?" I asked.

"He's not coming. Yesterday was the first day in a couple of weeks he showed up. He's not into the whole school thing." Michael explained.

"Well I don't enjoy the whole school thing either, but I still go everyday. Why is fair that that jerk gets to skip almost everyday?" I complained.

Michael just laughed at what I had just said. He pulled into the school parking lot and said he would see me in science. Once I had gotten to my locker, somebody came up to it.

"Hey, baby." It was the same idiot from yesterday, what was his name again.

"Go away." I said, was it Jaden, no, James, no.

"I hear your coming to your first party tonight." He completely ignored my demand.

"Yeah, and?"

"I'm going to make sure you have fun tonight." He said. Now he was just getting creepy. Jake! That was his name.

"Listen, Jake, stay away from me. I'm never going to let you anywhere near me at that party."

He did what he did before, pin me up against the wall. Except this time Luke wasn't around to help me.

"Oh you will, princess." He still had me against the wall. Before I even knew what I was doing, my knee came straight up. I told him I would knee him in the balls if he didn't let me go yesterday. He let go of me quickly and I took this time to run down to math. I remembered that Luke wasn't here today so I had nobody to sit with. I mean he never talked to me but at least I knew I could sit with him. I decided to just sit in my normal spot anyways.

"Hi, I'm Kassidy. You're new right?" A blonde girl asked me.

"Um, yeah. I'm Charlie."

"Can I sit here?"

I nodded my head so she took Luke's normal spot.

"I heard you kicked Jake in the nuts. I gotta say that's brave of you." She laughed.

"He was being a total jerk so of course I did. And why is it brave?" I wondered.

"Right, you're new. Well you know how there is just that one boy at every school who girl will throw themselves at? That's Jake. He's a cocky bastard to be completely honest. I would be careful though, when he sees something he wants he always gets it." She explained.