Chapter 6

Charlie's POV

Luke left me there stunned and furious at the same time. He knew what he was doing to me and wouldn't stop. He has no right to do this. I immediately pulled out my phone and found Kassidy's name in my contacts. I needed someone to talk to. She picked up on the second ring.

"What happened?" She asked.

"How do you know something happened?" I wondered.

"After everything that has been going on lately how do I not." She responded.

"Can you just come over? Like now?"

"I'm already in my car."

I hung up and ran home. Luckily Luke wasn't outside doing whatever he does outside. I raced up the stairs and laid on my bed. When Kassidy got here, she'll just barge in anyways so whats the point of waiting downstairs. I heard the door swing open and shut. Feet came running of the stairs and Kassidy ran through the door.

"Spill. Now." She demanded. Even with a hangover, she was still such a good friend.

"Okay, so last night when I said I was going to go home, Luke came with and we had a really good conversation. Like we weren't yelling at each other for once. He asked me to stay over to watch you drunks and I agreed. When I woke up that morning, Luke was so angry that I was in his house and kicked me out. I ran home and started to cry but realized that I shouldn't let him have control over my feelings and got dressed like this and went for coffee. Luke showed up and we get into an argument. When I leave he came after me and kissed me then said that he cared about me and now I'm so confused." I explained, purposefully leaving out the whole cuddling thing. She gave it some time to process what I just told her before responding.

"He does like you! No, not like, love!" Kassidy screamed and regretted it because of her headache.

"Kass, he does not even like me, let alone love. And even if he did, he has a weird way of showing it. I mean cuddling me on a couch to kicking me out is just stupid and it messes with my head."

"Wait, hold up. You cuddled on the couch?" Shit.

"What? No. I don't know what you're talking about." I lied, terribly I might add.

"You did! OHMYGOD THIS IS HUGE! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL THE BOYS"

"Please don't, I really don't want to make a huge deal about this. But seriously, what am I suppose to do?" I yelled.

"God, shut up. I can talk to him for you?" She offered. I was about to decline, but realized that if I did then I would have to talk to him myself. I wasn't ready for that.

"Okay." I replied.

"Really? You're going to let me?"

"Yup. But, if you say one embarrassing thing to him. I will kill you." I threatened.

"K. I'll be back."

"Wait what? You're going now?"

"Yup."

She ran down the stairs and I knew that I couldn't do anything about it now. She was probably already knocking on his door.

Luke's POV

I was sitting on my couch with my head in my hands thinking about what had just happened. I really screwed up. I was so confused by my feelings towards Charlie. A knock on the door broke me from my thoughts. Who the hell was here?

"What?" I snapped at Kassidy.

"Well hello to you too, grumpy." She walked inside and took a seat on the couch.