Chapter 19

Charlie's POV

"Glad to know I'm wanted." Luke smirked as he stood in the doorway.

"Well I did come here to get away from you." I said back.

"Oh please, you're happy I came." He replied.

"Yes, I'm over flowing with joy that you came." I told him sarcastically.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Sure." I sighed and opened the door more for Luke to walk in.

"So, why are you here?" 

"My plan. Duh."

"Okay...What about your plan?" I wondered.

"Will you, Charlie Jessica Springs, accompany me on a date tonight at 6?" Luke asked, getting formal all of the sudden.

"I don't know. I'll think about it." I teased. His confidence seemed to shrink as each word came out of my mouth. "I'm kidding. Of course I will, Lucas Robert Hemmings." 

"My name is not Lucas." He groaned.

"Sure, whatever you say, Lucas." I laughed. 

Luke made a pouty face, every time he does that face I give in immediately.

"Fine. I'll stop." I rolled my eyes.

"That always works on you." He smiled proudly.

"Yeah yeah-Shit. Luke what time is it?" I asked, remembering brunch with Kassidy and Niall.

"12:15. Why?"

"I was supposed to go to breakfast with Kassidy and Niall." 

"Yeah, you were." A voice said from the doorway.

"I'm sorry, Kass. I just got sidetracked."I apologized.

"It's fine. But Luke, leave. I wanna talk to Charlie." Kassidy kicked Luke out.

"Alright, alright. See you at 6, Char." With that, he left.

"I really am sorry, he just came here and wanted to talk and I completely forgot-" 

"I don't care that you missed breakfast or brunch or whatever the hell it's called." She cut me off, " But I do care about one thing."

"Oh. What is it?" 

"You and Luke. What did he want?" Kassidy asked, while sitting on her bed.

"He just wanted to ask a question." She gave me a look to go on, "He asked me on a date."

"Really? What did you say? You said yes right? Where are you going? Oh, yes, you guys are getting back together!" She squealed.

"I said yes, and I have no idea where we're going. He went with the cliche not telling where we're going thing. And don't get ahead of yourself, just because I said yes doesn't mean we're getting back together." 

"Yes it does. It better mean you are. I'm done with this thing, just get back together. You know you wanna."

"I know, but I just want to see what happens tonight." 

"Ok, whatever. But I want to help you get ready." She got up and got on her shoes.

"Where are you going?" 

"We're going shopping. Lets go."

"Really? Isn't there something you wanna do with Niall before we leave?" I tried to convince her to not take me shopping.

"We are going to do something, but right now I'm doing something with you." Kassidy dragged me out the door. 

Luke's POV