Chapter 1

A warm touch of the sunlight wake him up. As he opened his eyes he knew he was in Vegas place. He immediately wore some clothes from Vegas closet because his clothes were torn last night. In his painful body he manage to get outside the room and went to his own. The guards greeted him as he passed them in the hallway. He notice everyone seemed busy and occupied with many works. The maids are walking running around also some of the guards.

What's happening?

"Muse, the master wants you to eat first before washing up" his maids appeared out of nowhere. He just nodded because he's very tired to talk.

"What's happening Dana?" The young woman looked down when Pete look at her to ask. It's forbidden to look at him. She's one of the three maids assigned for the muse wellbeing. It's Dana the 21 years old, Ploy the 30 years old woman and Muda the 45 years old woman. The three are his protector and his allied inside this house but just like him they're ruled by the law of Vegas.

Pete is 24 years old, a province boy who got in the same university with Vegas and in that place their love story started. It wasn't full of flowers and chocolates but a wounds and pain. However, Pete was remained true to Vegas but he wanted his freedom back. He missed his grandma and grandpa whom he doesn't have any contacts. From the moment Vegas brought him here at the Summetikul mansion he had lost his life outside. Vegas making him forget the image of the world. He will beg Vegas until his heart became soft.

"There will be a gathering for the clans tonight Muse, all the clans are going here to celebrate and party" just like what he heard. The clans are doing that thing always to ensure the good relationship with everyone. Vegas never brought him in that kind of occasion so he didn't had any idea about that and he's not interested also.

"Muse the master said tonight you're not allowed to go out from your room" Muda remind him about the master's command. Pete doesn't have any choice but to locked himself inside his room again.

Like usual.

"Mr. Macau is coming tonight make sure that his room is clean or else master will cut our heads off" the maids are busy cleaning the room of the second master. He doesn't know what's the face of Macau in personal but he saw him in just a portrait in this mansion.

Macau was Vegas younger brother. Since the boy was 16 he raised him alone. They are unfortunate to had a sadist and cruel Father. Vegas loathed that man so much to the extent that he killed his own father but no ounce of conscience he felt in his heart instead he was ecstatic because his father finally out of their life. He inherited the Summetikul clan and he raised Macau on his own. Different from what his father raised him. He treasured his brother so much he is the only person he had right now. His beauty and his baby brother are the only special person to him.

A cold stares engulfed the living room or we say the grand room. In this place you can see everything made by a gold. It's just black and yellow. Black for braveness and Yellow for richness.

It's very Vegas Summetikul.

"Make sure everything is perfect. I don't want any mistakes" Vegas left the room and went straight to his beauty.

A smile plastered in his face as he recall the scorching night he had with Pete last night. His mind can still remember those moans and groans of Pete. His scratches and his holds. The tightness and the warmth of Pete. He is fucking addicted to it.

His smile immediately disappeared as he entered the room and saw his Pete talking with Dana wearing the smile that he hated. Everyone in the room halted from their job when the master entered. Dana shivered when he feel the intensity of their master's gaze.

"All of you out. Dana we're going to talk later" Pete swallowed his saliva and gripped the mattress hard. He was engrossed in Dana's story about how Vegas helped her from the hands of child traffickers. She is very thankful and proud that their master was the one who saved her. She is convincing Pete that Vegas was good person but cannot express his feelings in a good way.

Pete wanted to tell every details to Vegas but his boyfriend throw himself on his bed beside him and laid on his back then closed his eyes. Pete turned his body to Vegas and rested his chin to Vegas' shoulder while petting his back.

"Honey don't be mad at Dana please. She's not flirting with me or seducing me. She was telling me the story how did you saved her. She looked up to you Vegas. She's very thankful for the new life that you gave to her. Please don't be mad at her. She's amazing in her job. Dana is kind and very ---" The man who's lying on his stomach opened his eyes and claims Pete's mouth. A rough yet passionate kiss was shared by the two lovers.

Licking his own lips. Vegas pulled away from the kiss and hugged Pete with his both arms "You're so loud honey, I can't sleep"

"You're not mad at me and Dana?" Looking up to his boyfriend's face, he saw it saw calm and soft, Pete felt reliefs

"No, why would I?" Vegas answered closing his eyes again

That answer made Pete very happy, he embraced Vegas tightly like he used to do before. He miss this. A feeling of warm hug and butterflies in every kisses. No pain. No begging and No punishments.

"Vegas?" The sleepy man still answered his boyfriend even tough his eyes are begging for rest

"Yes hon" Pete caress Vegas' face, feeling the growing whiskers he had. It tickles his palms

Without hesitating, Pete asked his man "Vegas, do you still love me?"

Pair of brown eyes are open and locked with Pete's eyes. Pete feel the thousand rhinos running in his heart. Every stamp is shaking his whole being. A familiar feeling that he felt when he first saw Vegas' at the university, just the same as he's feeling right now.

"When did I stopped loving you Pete? I'm not a person who had a love language. I don't like act of service, I don't want physical touch, I'm not a fan of giving, I can't give enough time, I don't know any words of assurance. I don't have those Pete because all I have is pain, suffering, pleasure and power. I can't treat you like a Queen that receiving all those love in the world but I can treat you as my Queen in my own way of love. If everything that I did for you is not called love then I don't know what it is then" The man closed his eyes the moment he finished his words. A deep and unmeasurable words. Every sentence had it's own meaning that cannot be understand by a shallow minded human being but Pete understood it. Each words are surprising but he comprehend it very well. Maybe because he experience that kind of love for almost 3 years now. It's the same.

Different year but the same master.

It's still Vegas......

🌱L.N.B