Chapter 13

PETE immediately pulled his hand away and fix his sitting posture. He can't look ahead because he's scared to master Time, the husband of Tea.

He must be jealous.

"Pete don't be scared to my husband, he just ate too much jelly today" Tea said in a bright smile

He nodded his head and smiled back. Tea looks so delicate and elegant. Everything about him is so breathtaking, from his face to his characteristics. Everything is perfect.

In the table, he listens to the people around him chatting with their fancy look. When Pete looked at them, he felt his body hairs raises in a snap because the masters are very intimidating especially when they're all together, for what he's seeing tonight the masters truly had a good relationship.

While Vegas is busy chatting with the masters, Pete started to eat the food that his husband readied for him.

The cakes here are too good just like the cake in the BeSumOne Cafe, It's not too sweet just perfect for my taste.

His ears are busy listening to his friends but his eyes are focus on his wife that cutely eating his food while nodding his head from time to time like he is agree that it is delicious.

No amount of words can explain his joy after he settled everything between him and Pete. He regretted a lot and also learned a lot from his mistakes. He thought forcing Pete to stay will be a good decision but it was his worst. Good thing his wife is too soft to forgive him after all the ain he infected to him.

His regrets and sorry won't cover those pains and the 3 years he stole from Pete but he will double his effort to make it up to him.

"What can you say about that idea Vegas?" a certain voice asked him

He blinked his eyes to snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Uhm what is it again?" he questioned Time who's now staring at him like an owl.

"You're not listening, aren't you?"

Vegas chuckled and nodded his head that made Time sigh in defeat.

"We're talking about the new projects that the government proposed it's about a Carbon Minimization, by promoting the use of solar, wind, hydro and geothermal energy. For me it's not bad though I already implemented this in my village but this time I'll strengthen it and made it more"

In some thought he agreed with Time, the project is not a bad idea.

"I'll try to consult it in the villagers first before I'll approve"

As much as the power and control he had over the village, he also wanted to listen about the community's voice, since he is raising their comfort first.

The government is the center of Thailand and it is a the eye while the five big families are the body accelerator.

"By the way Mile, what happened to that bastard's family?" he's talking about Mr. Thalli, the one that he killed

He's sure that his family is cursing him or even plotting for his death.

"Don't worry about it, Time and I already fixed YOUR freaking problem, the family chose to be silent since that old man's death benefit them too"

He chuckled as he heard Mile emphasize the word your problem but he knew, he is always thankful for this man.

"I told you I'll fix that myself but you won't trust me"

"I already know what do tou mean by fixing your problem Vegas, that means it'll be bloody"

Vegas just shrugged his shoulder because excusing himself and made his way to his muse that is now seems comfortable talking with Tea.

"Sorry to interrupt but I'll borrow my wife now"

Tea rolled his eyes when Vegas took Pete's hand and made him sit in his lap.

"What a jerk Vegas, you see we're busy knowing each other" Tea complained

"Just continue your conversation just don't mind me" he answered while kissing and sniffing Pete's back and nape that made the boy shy.

Tea's irritation suddenly fade when he saw the shy face of Pete, it was too cute for him to handle.

The two of them continued talking with Tea asking Pete about certain things and sometimes sharing his own. Pete cannot fully enjoy the conversation because he felt Vegas' hand caressing his waist and his lips kissing his nape. He wanted to arch his back but he's too shy to do that. So he slightly pinched his husband's arms but the man didn't stop.

"I also have other friend his name is Mew, I'm sure he will like you as his friend too, I hope I can introduce you to him one day" Tea said brightly

He said that he doesn't have any friend aside from his guards and nannies that's why Tea wanted to introduce his friends to him.

"Why would you introduce my wife to Mew, Tea? That's a no for me" Vegas immediately commented

"And why in the hell you're bringing up that bastard's name?"

Pete felt chills again, as he heard the low growl of Tea's  husband. He look so intimidating just like master Apo.

The man seated beside Tea with a frowned face and gritted teeth.

"Why not? Mew is a good person and I'm sure he will be a good friend to Pete"

That words made Time's face darkened, he harshly stood up and took Tea with him.

Pete watch the two left.

"Are they going to fight babe?"

Vegas stopped planting kisses in his neck and fix his body to sit sideways. He snake his arms in his husband's neck before repeating his question.

"Mm what do you think hon?"

"I think they will fight because master Time seems jealous of that man named Mew"

Vegas smirks before pinching his nose. His wife look so cute with his worried face.

"They won't fight, they're probably fucking right now"

Pete gasps for what Vegas said. His husband's mouth can sometimes kill him with heart attack.

"You have a nasty mouth Vegas"

The man burst in laughter that also made Pete smile. Vegas' laughs seems like a Christmas songs in his ears.

But Pete clearly aware that if Vegas can greet you a merry christmas using his laugh then he can also greet you a happy new year using his flirty remarks.

"You know exactly what this nasty mouth can do hon, it made you scream and squirt many times" Vegas whispers in his ears.

Just like that Pete hide his face in his husband's neck to compose himself. His heart and ears are pounding in embarrassment.

So this is how it felt to have a dirty talker husband.

*****
I really apologize for my very late update, I will update again as soon as I can..... advance Merry Christmas everyone 🤸🏻‍♀️

L.N.B