Chapter 4

THREE DAYS of Vegas being away, Pete is being lookout by this pair of eyes without his knowing. There are two eyes that's watching him in his every doing. A person who is curious about the man who make his brother insane and madly in love. Macau followed Pete wherever he go from the day he came here.

Pete visited the BeSumOne Cafe here in the village. Maru and Kant are with him chilling and sitting inside this cafe. He likes to have a coffee here everyday either in morning or in the afternoon because this place made the best coffee he ever had. Inside the cafe it had an VIP area like a table in the corner which decorated by flowers and curtains. It is the spotlight of this place that is made for the masters but Pete doesn't like that area instead he love his table near the road where he can see those people passing by, he can watch them with their different expressions.

Some faces are showing tiredness, rejections, pain, longing and desperate. Every faces that he is seeing can relate to what his heart feeling inside. It's been three days when Vegas left and he didn't called even just once. He became anxious this past days because he always woke up in the middle of the night chasing his breath everytime his nightmare will come. The terrible nightmare that made him scared and frightened. Last night he dreamed about Vegas and it brought tears to his eyes. Remembering the body of Vegas lying on the grass bathing in his own blood while the rain is pouring and the lightening strikes as it's mad. When he woke up, he immediately asked Kant to call Vegas but his boyfriend's line was cannot be reached. The rest of the night he just cried and cried until his eyes finally give up and let him sleep. The anxiousness in his heart became worst as many days passed without Vegas who came home.

UNCOUNTABLE gunshots are echoed on the street of Ottawa. The black car is being chased by the two motorcycle. Who are raining them with bullets. Vegas on the backseat had this calm and plain face. This scenario isn't new to him and he is always prepared. Everytime that he's out he knew that his enemies will take that chance to kill him. However, they don't have a chance. The green Suzuki motorcycle passed the car and aim his gun to the driver. Marcus apologize to his master as the car swayed in the middle of the road.

The bulletproof car is being rained with bullets, it made a noise like a rain on the roof. Vegas became annoyed by the way the car are swaying to avoid the bullets. His head became light and hot.

"Stopped the car Marcus" in the middle of the road the driver pulled over the car. The two suzuki motorcycle are now blocking the way. The point of their gun are heated to shoot their target. Vegas stretch his lips for a smirk before coming out from the car. The Summetikul master picked his cigarettes from his pocket and lit it. While leaning on his car the driver Marcus stand beside him.

"Tell us where the next shipment of the cocaine Vegas and we will spare your life" Mr. Zaka is very impatient about the shipment in Puerto Rico that's why he wanted to know where is location so he can rob the costumers of Vegas and to monopolize the illegal drug market in that place. Mr. Zaka is very excited to sabotage his business.

"Where's the thrill if I told you right away? You must find it first" the two masked man held their guns tighter and shoot the hood of the car. In the thought that Vegas would be swayed. The gunshot near his legs doesn't even make his pants heated. Vegas is very disappointed with this assassins because they cannot make him shiver in fear. Breathing the last smoke of his cigar, Vegas was about to pulled his gun to end the nonsense conversation between them but someone called him.

"Make it fast Vegas, we're not here to listen with your psychotic remarks" the man bubbling to Vegas but the master answered the phone and it was Kant who's calling. He turned his back to the two leaving Marcus to deal with them. As walk away he heard gunshots and groans from his back but he's sure that those groans of pain doesn't come from Marcus. He trained that man very well and he's very good at handling their enemies.

"Why do you call Kant? I'm dealing with something right now" his forehead creased as he heard the background from the other line

"master, Muse never stop crying after he woke up and he's asking to talk to you" the distractions around him wasn't enough to steal his attention. His heart softened upon hearing that his beauty was crying because of him. He wanted his business here to be done so he can go home quickly.

"Where is he?" Vegas voices sounds soft as he imagined the image of Pete crying and catching his breath. He miss his face and his smile but he needed to finish his appointment here.

"In his bed master. Crying in his folded knees. It's been hours since he's crying. What should we do master?" A heavy sigh was released from his lungs, he's sad but happy at the same time because his beauty misses him and looking for him. Vegas won't hesitate to go home right now just to kiss and cuddle Pete but he needed to restrain himself because he's here in Canada for a very important business.

He was about to answered Kant but a sudden pain surfaced in his sense. He cursed as he looked at his wounded arm. He immediately swift his body and run to his car to get his gun. The lonely road is disturb by a loud bang of gunshots and the dark night is lighted by the yellow light of bullets.

"Master are you okay?" From the other side of the car Marcus hiding with his gun on his hands. Vegas nodded in response before pulling the trigger towards the bastards who wants to kill him. His bloods are rushing in his arm as he knocked down the enemies. He cursed and kick the dead body of the person who shoot him.

You're dead Mr. Zaka, hell won't welcome you if I'll kill you because I already bought your soul from Lucifer. I will kill you even your shit soul.

Marcus immediately drove the car back to his master's hotel. Instead of leaving after his appointment finished, Vegas hunted Mr. Zaka and possess all the illegal business of the old man after he killed him. Vegas once again broadened his area as he occupied the place of Mr. Zaka.

He's been playing with life and death in many years of his existence. Being shoot and ambushed seems normal to him. It's part of his job. In this game he won't lose without fighting and gritting his teeth.

His enemies will bow down to him while waiting for his bullet in their head.

🌱L.N.B