Chapter 7

IN THE SEVEN days of his freedom, Vegas finally fetch him in the forest. The master was quiet the whole ride going back to the mansion. His face didn't showed any emotions. It's not cold not a fiery too. He is plain and pale. Pete switching his gaze on the road and Vegas. His heart filled with joy as he saw his boyfriend's face again. He wanted to cry in his arms and to hug him tight. Pete felt the corners of his eyes are burning. If Vegas is mad at him, he is mad too. Vegas can't disregard his feelings like this. He love the man but he won't tolerate. He will be punished but he will be stubborn.

Marcus pulled over the car in front of the mansion and Pete quickly went inside without waiting for Vegas to come out from the car. He walked at the hallway hearing the greetings of the maids and guards. He ignored them all and continue walking towards his room and immediately locked the door. His eyes roamed around his room. It feels new to him again. Feels like the first month of his imprisonment. This room was been his home for almost three years now but it's still feel cold for him. He cannot memorize every detail of this room because this is his tortured room. A room that gave him a lots of pain.

Pete woke up with severe pain in his head. He opened his eyes and look for Maru and Kant. No one is inside his room so he force himself to stand up and walk downstairs. It's already seven o'clock in the evening, this hour usually the guards are not inside the house. It's either they are guarding outside or they are resting in their places.

"Good evening Muse, your food is ready if you wanna eat and we already prepared your bathtub" Muda is talking with him but Pete felt his world turning around and his vision became blurry. His hand quickly held the metal railing of the stairs. He balance himself as he nodded to Muda.

"Thank you nanny but I'll eat later, I want to drink hot chocolate please" the older woman immediately did the Muse's request. Meanwhile, at the last step of the stairs Pete seated and rested his head on his folded knees. His headache maybe the effect of his oversleeping that's why he's feeling dizzy and lightheaded.

"Hey honey, what are you doing here at the stairs? You're not feeling well?" Master Vegas crouch down his body to reach Pete's face and hold it with his two hands. A small face of his Muse is like an apple in his hands. His palms are invaded by the heat came from Pete's skin. Not a normal heat but a fever. Vegas tried to shakes Pete's body but his boyfriend wasn't responding to him. Pete had his eyes close and his body shivers in coldness.

Vegas' loud voice echoed around the mansion as he shouts for his men to prepare the car. Inside the village there is a hospital that is made for the Summetikul family. Everyone inside the mansion are panicking especially Pete's guards and nannies. Vegas keep pacing back and forth outside the emergency room. His heart is in deep chaos right now. The moment that he felt afraid and nervous. Every cells and nerves in his body seemed can't be ease and calm. His whole system are troubled and worried.

Marcus, Kant and Maru became dizzy as they witness their master Vegas pacing back and forth in the hallway infront of the ER. The three guards aren't shocked to see their master in this state of panicked because they knew that Vegas love Pete despite of his cruelty and coldness. This three guards are the witness as the love and relationship of the two bloom and tested by the time.

"Kant why you didn't tell me that Pete caught a fever?" In his minutes of pacing back and forth Vegas finally halted and face Kant with his furious aura.

Head up, eyes on the wall, and hands on his back. Kant hide his tension and never dared to met the eyes of his master. He knew this time he made a mistake and he lacking.

"My apologies master but I didn't notice that Muse wasn't feeling well" this time he swallowed his pride and braveness. Kant bow his head and admit his part. He's nervous to face Vegas' wrath at the same time his heat is filled with worries about the Muse health. He cannot go back the time and to give his full attention to Pete's every moves but if he did that the muse will surely be uncomfortable. In the forest they tried to give Pete the freedom he deserves. No guards to watch him in every thing he does. No nannies to do the chores and works for him. They let him do what he want. And it's sad so say that his freedom only happened for a couple of days.