Chapter 10

IT'S already midnight but Pete cannot force himself to sleep. His eyes are sore already because he is forcing it to close until he can nap but nothing's working. Maru and Muda are both sleeping in their rooms just front of this chamber together with Dana and Ploy, they both back to Pete as per his favor. He make a coffee for himself and decided to not force himself anymore. In his balcony he seated and watch the lovely night. He can say that he's was favorable among the mistresses because he can noticed that in everything he still favored by Vegas, that was before but now after a month of not seeing Vegas' face he still mesmerized and missed that face.

No one in this mansion called him as a mistress but Pete considered himself as one of them. He already thought that Vegas doesn't love him anymore because if he does he won't go this extent. Bringing bitches or mistresses in his house to fucked, that wasn't acceptable. Pete won't accept and tolerate that.

But what happened earlier was a surprise to him.

The marriage and the kiss.

Vegas was about to carry him inside his chamber but Marcus suddenly arrived, disturbing them that made Vegas blast in annoyance again.

In last, Vegas left with a blue balls.

Blame your business hon.

After a many sips of his coffee, he finally sated and the night is getting cold so he decided to go back to his bed. As he closed the door from the balcony a sudden goosebumps made way to him. As a pair of arms embraced him from behind. His hand dropped the cup in the carpet because his heart is beating insanely and it made his body shivers.

A familiar scent invaded his nostrils and deep manly voice yet gentle penetrate his ears.

"My beauty"

The coldness of the room dissipates by the warmth from Vegas' body. The slender body of Pete became small and occupied by the big figure of Vegas. It's been a long time since he felt this kind of warm and somehow he miss this. He can't deny that Vegas still hold the special place in his heart and he can't undone it. Vegas will be forever had a big impact in his system.

"I missed you honey, I've been crazy the whole month without seeing your face"

Pete is a hypocrite when it come to Vegas.

He is a big fan of hypocrisy....

"You shattered me Vegas. You abandoned me and I hate you for doing that. You forgot your promises to me. You replaced me. You tricked me.  I endured anything just to stay by your side but this ...I can't accept this anymore, I won't Vegas. I won't let you dragged myself down in a pit of my insecurities" the embrace tightened around his waist. The Muse's body shakes as he sobs, his body became weak and fell in Vegas arms.

"Honey I'm sorry, I'm just afraid you will leave me if I let you go outside. I'm afraid that you will love the life there and never come back if you saw the life that I truly had"

"...."

"I'm sorry please. I'm very sorry honey. Let me love you forever and love me again hon"

"But you're chocking me Vegas. I had to live my own life and we still can continue our relationship without you locking me here"

"I'm afraid---"

"I won't leave you Vegas. I would never do that, I love you and I always will. This world cannot separate us, I'm afraid that if you'll continue doing this to me I might hate you forever and fall out of love"

The last four words made Vegas gripped Pete's body more closer to him. Those words are his fears. It frightened him. Pete leaving him scares the hell out of him.

Pete unclasped Vegas' hands and face his boyfriend. A pair of teary red and swollen eyes are made a contact with him. Pete cupped Vegas' face and kissed his forehead. It's visible that both of them missed and longing for each other. The one month they didn't met are like a long run year. Vegas rest his head on Pete's shoulder as he cry harder. Every wall and guards he had are now wrecked because of Pete.

When it comes to Pete, he became dependant.

Pete felt his heart swells in ecstasy. His man is finally in his arms right now. He clasped his both hands around Vegas' neck and keep kissing his head.

"I'm sorry honey please forgive me. I'm an asshole and bastard but you love me right?"

"No, i won't love you until you keep that mistresses of yours" Vegas rose his head and bring his forehead to Pete's.

"They're not my mistresses Honey"

Pete rolled his eyes and pushed Vegas before walking to his room. He shots a glare to Vegas and his anger rose to the seventh floor of hell as he saw Vegas' smirking.

"You're happy Vegas? How could you brought your women here and fucked them like I'm not around. Instead of reconciling with me you chose to slept with them....i hate you.... you bastard I wish your dick would deflated"

The flying pillow made a way to Vegas' face and the master whole hearted accepted it. The crying face of Pete is always be a beautiful sight for Vegas. He won't deny but he is a sadist too. Pete's crying face always making him horny. Just like now.

"Who said I fucked them? I've been celibate for one month now because you won't open your door. I let you because you're mad at me"

"How can't I be mad if you're favoring your bitches over me and you isolated me for a weeks"

Pete raised his voice to Vegas and released all his madness but the master just calm and quiet. 

"Honey, do you wanna hear some stories?"

Another pillow touch Vegas' face

🌱L.N.B