Chapter 3

The night after the party Pete faced the cruel punishment from Vegas, however it's was different. A sweet and gentle punishment. Vegas was a beast for a while night devouring his beauty.

Pete is roaming around the village. Vegas went to Canada for business meeting and he was left to his maids and guards. He took a morning walk together with his companions so that he can shed some sweats. The Summetikul village is very big it's like a kingdom that is ruled by one King. In the center part of the village where the Summetikul mansion was located. Their are hundreds of houses here from the people of under Summetikul power. The whole village is like a paradise and a big neighborhood. Everyone here recognize Pete as the muse and partner of Vegas. Everyone adore and look after him per Vegas command. Inside the village you can find everything that can be found outside this long and thick walls. Markets, malls, restaurants, cafe, bar, clubs, entertainment center, gym, hospital and many more. Vegas made sure that everything his people wants and need can be found inside. The Summetikul village is surrounded by this meters long and wide walls where the security and safety is the priority.

Pete can remember the difference between Vegas and his father's management. He once entered here before when he was in college when Vegas brought him to introduce to his family, Pete noticed the intense and pressure ambiance of the community unlike today that Vegas manage them, they became more free to do their wants and also to express their complains and needs.

The atmosphere became light and alive.

There are also a farmers who plowed and sow some product. Like coffee, rice, corn, coconut. There's a poultry too. A vegetables and fruits farm that they exports outside the country. In the help of Vegas all families here aren't struggling with their financial. That's why there are people who chose to be born and die in this place. No matter how big and broad the world is, they always came back here in the Summetikul village. Some people call it Summetikul City. An isolated area that is made for the certain clan.

Inside this place it's not just a job that is abundant here, also the tradition and culture of Thailand is a must practice in here. The gate is open if there is an occasion outside so the people can attend and join. But also in this village you can see a man and woman walking wearing a Thai costume even the kids are born and well educated about their culture.

The Summetikul isn't just rich in money but also in kindness and prosperity. The Thai people and it's culture are bind to make this clan stronger.

"Good morning muse" a middle aged woman in front of her house planting some flowers waved at him and bowed. Pete immediately went to the woman to give his greetings. This is what he likes in this neighborhood, everyone are kind and approachable.

"Hello Aunty Marina good morning too, your flowers are beautiful" It's true that her house was beautiful and colorful. Every houses in this village are full of flowers. Even the hallways are beautifully decorated with different varieties of flowers. The villagers are the one who landscape it and every families helped to make the village more beautiful.

Pete spend a half hour talking with Marina. They talked about their gardens and plants. Then the Marina give him a pot of flower. He is happily walking back to the mansion and went straight to his garden then slowly put the pot in the place where sunlight can reach it. This place is his garden inside the mansion. It was made by Vegas in sole purpose for Pete to have an entertainment. He love this place so much because he can escape from the chaotic world he's in right now. This room was made of woods where the roof is widely open and automatically closed if there's a rain.

This is his heaven. His escape and his comfort. In the middle of this garden, where his bed swing located. Aside from the flowers this is his most favorite part in the garden. He laid on the bed and stare at his blue orchid plant beside the bed. He put it in tall chair that level the bed so the orchid will be closed to him everytime he will sleep here.

The blue orchid is the flower from his island. This is what his grandparents planting in their house. Blue orchid symbolizes their island.

He missed his grandma and grandpa so much. He always asked himself if they are okay or they are sick. His heart is filled with longing and worries. It's been three years, more than three. Everytime he would asked Vegas about his grandparents he just always said "don't worry about them I promise to take care of them" those words from his boyfriend made him felt relief. He trusted Vegas and he knew Vegas won't lie to him.

Living in an island where life was very simple and quiet. Pete took the biggest risk in his life when he decided to studied at the city. At first it's very hard because he often victimized by scams but when he finally adjusted from the life in the city he became more and more wise. However, his peaceful life became chaotic when he met the man named Vegas Summetikul. His first love and first relationship. He was third year college when they got together and Pete was blinded by his love. Vegas became obsess and very possessive to him but he always understands him. After they graduated that is the time when Vegas finally showed his real face behind the mask and began to locked Pete with him.

Vegas stole Pete from his grandparents. He stole the world from Pete.

Pete wasn't able to celebrate his graduation with the Islanders and his grandma and grandpa because of what Vegas did to him. A lone tear fell from his eyes and followed by many drops of tears. He really want to see those faces again. He want to go home. Despite from the punishments and cruelty of Vegas he always did something to escape but he is prisoned here in lifetime. Pete felt that this world is different with what's outside the walls. He thought that the sun here is different from there.

As the aroma from different flowers mixed in the air giving him an aromatic therapy. Pete closed his eyes and gone to his dreamland. A land where he was born and where he is with his family.

Pete opened his eyes and saw the heaven is already and the room is lighted by this small bulbs twinkling their eyes in the dark. He roamed his eyes around and he saw his guards Kant and Maru standing on the door and his nannies are sitting on the sofa. He immediately stoop up and went to them. He felt bad for making them waited for so long.

"Kant and Maru why are you standing at the door, I told you before that you don't need to guard me in this room. I'm sorry for making you wait" the five are panicking when Pete begin to apologize. They said it's okay and they assured him so he won't felt bad anymore.

Pete doesn't like it when people around him felt like he is a god to pay respect to him. He wanted to mingle and interact with them. However, these people are seemed distant from him. From the start when he set his foot in this village, no one ever dared to be friends with him nor talk to him casually. It should always be "Muse" "Young master" or "Your grace" that three is his title here.

It's screams power with other people but with Vegas it became powerless.

His been here for three years and he endured every pain of longing he had in every single day but he woke up everyday stuck with Vegas.

He is a prisoner of Vegas' love and his rules are Pete's life sentence.

🌱L.N.B