Chapter 11

PETE gritting his teeth while looking at the smiling demon infront of him.

"Seriously, in this kind of situation you still want a story telling?"

A frowned and angered face of Pete made the demon of Vegas more famish. He slightly pushed his beauty and hovered his body on the top of Pete before claiming his boyfriend's mouth. A sweet taste engulfed his whole being. Vegas became more and more aggressive. He literally eating Pete's mouth. A lips that he's been craving for a month.

"Hmmn" Pete arched his back as Vegas' tongue reached deeper in his mouth. The kissed became fervent and wild as the two of them keep exchanging salivas.

"Wait we need to talk first, we have a lot of issues to clear" sucking for air Pete pulled away from the kiss. Vegas kept the red in his eyes but he retreat as per Pete's request.

Sitting on the bed while his back is on the bedframe and Pete settled in front of him between his legs. Vegas played with Pete's hair and slowly narrated the details of their misunderstandings.

The Carriers are rules that set by his father way from his reign. They were signed to be the carrier of the Summetikul heir in the line of Vegas and Macau. However, this rules was ignored by Vegas for a couple of years but the major family suddenly opened the topics and this time he cannot reject it anymore. Macau was mad about that rule so Vegas took all the responsibility. He said to the chairman to exclude Macau from this rule. The council just cannot ignore his father's words because he's part of them too, the head of minor family before. He hid anything from Pete and made a show about this thing called mistresses. Not to annoy or to anger Pete but to keep him from the eyes of council. In the four carriers or we say mistresses, Vegas will chose one person to be a carrier of his child to ensure the surname of Summetikul will be lasted in many generations. The chosen carrier will bare a child of Vegas until a boy baby born.

Vegas never accepted the idea of natural process like sexual intercourse with the carrier because he will only do that with Pete. The isolation of Pete for two weeks was also the preparation for surrogacy. Vika was the chosen because she's not yet ready to be a mother, so Vegas make sure she won't run after the child. In the document where the carrier signed Vegas can have a kids in all of them if he wanted. In the rules it says that Vegas can keep the carrier or not after the child is born. So on and so forth........

Tomorrow is the day for the other mistresses....I mean the other carriers to leave the mansion since Vegas already chose Vika as only carrier.

It's relieving but a pang of pain suddenly rose in Pete's heart.

If I were just a woman and able to give Vegas a child, all this misunderstandings won't be happened.

"Vegas, If ever I can give you a child would you still chose to have a carrier?" He asked

A gentle smile carved in Vegas' face. He knew it! This is one of the reason why he doesn't want Pete to know about the carrier thing because he knew it would be Pete's insecurities and he would feel bad for not being a woman.

Vegas turned Pete's body to rest in his chest facing him. Seeing Pete's beautiful face in this close, Vegas want to throw a thanksgiving party for having Pete. A man that never left him even if he's cruel and demon.

How can he leave you if you locked him?

"Honey, you don't need to be a woman for me love you or to chose you. With a child or not you are always be my queen, my wife, my muse. If it's not just my father's order to have a carrier I would gladly spend my lifetime with you even without a child but please understand me that I can't ignore this because the whole clan would be at risk if I do so. If one day that my child is born please accept him as our own. I can't raise a child without you Pete, I don't know how and I'm not ready to be a father because I think I'm not gonna be a good one but if I'm with you everything is worth to try"

A worth to try with you.

Pete stared at Vegas intently and process his every words.

"How about Vika? What will happen to her after she give birth" he's still worried about her even she's a bitch

"As planned, she will vanish in mine and my child's life" if that's the case, he should be sorry for Vika because she cannot raise her child but knowing Vika, she just agreed to have a baby with Vegas because she thought the master would marry her if they had a child.

"That's pity" he stated

Vegas pecked Pete's pouted lips before kissing his whole face.

"She agreed with that in the first place she knew what she's doing. So don't be sorry because we will raise the child in a good way. You, me, Macau, and the villagers we will be a good parents to him. Can you be my child's mommy Pete?"

That words stunned him.

Vegas might not be a good boyfriend always but he is the best all the time. Even in the times of pain Vegas still shows his love. It might be in forms of cruelty and punishment but Pete appreciates him so much. No one ever treasured him and afraid to lose him like Vegas. No one protected and love him like Vegas. His patience will always be long and talk for Vegas.

Call him hypocrite, masochist and stupid but he love Vegas and his every sides.

He understands his man because his heart connects to Vegas, it seems like he knew that the man will keep him.

Loved and safe.

"Marry your wife and give me a fancy diamond ring first before asking me to be a mother of your child" Pete said in playful tone before dipped his face in Vegas' broad chest.

Just like before, tonight's cuddles are familiar and felt the same. It's warm, comfortable, and some like ecstacy.

After a long run of misunderstandings and problems, the two of them will still held each others hand when the sun hides.

"I'll change my question then" Vegas released Pete's body and went down to kneel in the bed with his one knee folded.

Instead of shock, the muse laughed at Vegas for taking his words seriously.

"My muse, my beauty, my honey, my wife and soon to be my wife. It's been a long years for us when we started this relationship and until now I'm still mesmerized and whipped to you. I can't promise to be a perfect husband just like other man. I cannot give you your freedom because that's my fear but I promise to bring you in many places in this world that I refused to introduce to you before. I became like this because I'm afraid of losing. You and Macau also the villagers are my everything and if you leave me, that would be 50% of my self will be lost-- no not just half of me but my entire wellbeing will be lost. I'm sorry if my love is suffocating and painful. Please be patient  with me, even if there are days that I am unreasonable just please bear with me, let me be a better man in your eyes again, I promise I won't fxck up this time"

A series of tears fell in his eyes and covered his face. Every words strike his heart like a big hand and it smashed it.

He felt at this moment that the world finally became his ally. He felt the favor of season. He's been waiting for this time to come. He understands every letter that Vegas' said, it's like a million of sorry and I love yous to him.

Yes, he wanted to escape to have his freedom but he doesn't want to leave Vegas behind and to unlove him. He can't. He won't do that. Despite of everything Vegas is his home and beginning, and like a plan and fate.

Vegas will be his ending too......

🌱L.N.B