Chapter 8

AS THE ONLY boy or we should say gay in the rooms of mistress Pete looked down on himself. From the glares and mockery he had been receiving from the other mistresses, he felt bullied. He's not different from them, he is also Vegas' bitch but not that kind of bitch. Since then Vegas never slept with him nor even spare him a glance. Vegas didn't care about him anymore. As the master became more cold and indifferent the whole village also treats him the same. Unlike before that everyone adores him but now everyone looked at him with a hint of disgust and pity. A kind of stare that Pete always hated.

Vika, 22 years old the youngest mistress of them all also the Vegas' favorite is the one who always pick a fight with Pete that he always ignore. His routine was also changed he doesn't do morning walk anymore and walking outside the village to roam and shop. He just waiting for his death inside his room.

Vegas took Dana and Ploy from him and assigned them to Vika and Fern. Also Kant was assigned as Vegas' second assistant. He left with nanny Muda and Maru.

"Muse please eat your food, master will punish you again if you won't eat" his hair flying by the air from the window where he can see everyone below walking and doing their business. He turned around to Maru and smile at him. Vegas had a habit of punishing him if he do anything unpleasant for Vegas but if he is very mad at Pete, he will torture his guard Maru and his nanny Muda that always made Pete to be broken. He won't let Vegas to hurt them again that's why he always obey his words. Maru and Muda are the only people he had right now. He can't afford to lose them too.

"Just put it at the table Maku, I'll just wash my hands" he led his feet to the washroom and wash his hands. He looked in his reflection at the mirror.

A slender man. White and soft skin. Long hair till the length of his armpit.

He looked like a woman as he loss many weight this past few days. His hair also grew and his bangs are covering his eyes but good thing nanny Muda trimmed his bangs yesterday so it won't be a hindrance to his eyes anymore. His skin also became more white and pale as it never touched by the sunlight. He never walked around and never step outside. He loathe this place so much. Today is monday and it sets as his day for Vegas but he knew the master won't visit him just like before. In a week monday is supposed to be his day to sleep and spend it with Vegas and he is always relief everytime Vegas won't visit him. Tomorrow is for Vika, Wednesday for Fern, Thursday for Saya and Friday for Tally. Each one of them had a personality that won't suit for others but they must remain casual and no fight because Vegas will punish them all. Despite of the schedule they had, Vegas never followed it and always sleep with Vika's chamber that made other mistresses to be jealous.

But not him.... he's even thankful for Vika.

After he ate his food, Pete went to the small gym he had in his chamber. He spent his hour here after he woke up and before he sleeps. He realized that from restraining himself to go outside means his body won't consume natural vitamins from the sun and it made him weak. So he just working out to release a small amount of sweats. Just treadmill, jumping, pilates and other light exercise. He manage to make himself sweat by doing those exercises. He felt alive and energetic after he worked out. It became his habit. He began to like to wear a thin clothes and shorts because he's always in his chamber the whole day and there are times that it's very hot even though there's an aircon, he still feel hot and uncomfortable.

He ordered some thin clothes and shorts to nanny Muda and thankfully the woman bought it for him.

From the shirt he's wearing, his curves and slender body is very noticeable. Also his long and white legs are sexily displayed. Pete is like a walking temptation just like Muda said to him. Maru never looked at him like a predator even if Pete dress like that and Pete is relief because he trusted Maru not because he likes man too but he trusted him periodt.

"Muse the master want everyone to gather in the grand hall including you" his heart began to pound. He thought it's not a good idea to show his face but he had no choice.

It's been days since the last time he saw Vegas and now he doesn't know if his heart is excited or nervous.

Wearing a white thin fabric shirt on his top and a short that reached the top of his knees. Pete let his hair down and straight. This will be his first appearance after almost a month of isolation, a punishment for him because he argued with Vika and the woman acted like Pete was the first who started the fight. Vegas punished him for two weeks isolation and Pete is being very obedient so he made it one month and one week of isolation. Away from anyone. Away from Vegas.

"Let's go Maru" Pete fiercely exited his room and walk at the hallway with a chin up. He won't let anyone drag him down again. He's already pitiful and he won't let himself became more. Every guards on the hallway cannot resist the sweet aroma that is passing infront of them. They looked who is it and they can't even recognize it's Pete. He's not a muse anymore he is just a bitch of Vegas.

From Muse to bitch.....

But will always be the most beautiful...

He thought that this will be be a good sign because Vegas seems lost his interest in him. So one day he will let him go.

Everyone thought of him as a new comer mistress of Vegas. Pete just roll his eyes as anyone had their attention to him. Double faces snakes!

In front of the masters throne, everyone gathered and stood up. Pete stand behind the other mistresses so Vegas won't see him.

"Who's missing?" A deep and a husky voice echoed on the hall as Vegas talk.

"The muse--- I mean Pete still not here master" one guard mentioned his name that made Pete wanna poke Vegas' eyes. Before Vegas will outburst, He immediately raise his hand to say he's here.

"I'm here already" his soft and gentle voice caught everyone's attention and diverted their eyes to him. Even the two woman in his front turned their back to see him. Watching their faces caught with a huge shocked and hanged their jaw. Pete wanna put a cockroaches inside their filthy mouth. Fern and Saya cannot believe the person they're seeing right now. It's very different from the Pete they saw a month ago.

"No one's missing, you can start your speech now" a pair of eyes never stopped staring Pete's face. Examined his while body and memorizing his face. A familiar but a new stranger face for Vegas. It seems that the person he's looking right now is not Pete anymore.

Vegas eyes became furious as he saw Pete's beautiful legs are freely displayed by this short he's wearing and even his body is now open for everyone to fest. His vision became dark and red. Vegas suddenly rose from his throne and talk.

"All of you can go back to your chambers and houses now, I'll let the guards to give you the announcement in your household. DISMISS"

🌱L.N.B