The break up

Kennys pov;

I closed the door, "That was more funner than the others. All that has got me exhausted.." I walked to my house and opened the door.

"Where have you been!?" A shorter light blond, boy stood before me, tears flowing down his face from his baby blue darling eyes.. He was grinding his teeth together.

"Buttercup?"

"DONT BUTTERCUP ME KENNETH!"

"Butters, what's wrong?" I walked up to him and attempted to grab his hand,

"DONT TOUCH ME!" Butters shouted, slaping my hand away from his, more tears flowing out of his eyes.

"What happened?"

"You!"

"W-what?"

"YOU DOUBLE CROSSING NO GOOD DICK SUCKING CHEATER!" Butters yelled, grabbing my collar and shaking me aggressively. "W-what are you talking about-"

"YOU KNOW EXSACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT KENNY! YOUVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME AND LYING TO MY FACE ABOUT IT FOR SIX YEARS!" He yelled, jabbing his pointer finger repeatedly into my chest, making me stumble back, falling onto my ass.

"Buttercup I'm-"

"DONT SPEAK! YOULL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE!" I looked up at butters who was staring down at me, tears dropping every second, "We're over."

"W-what?!"

"I said.. WE'RE OVER KENNY!! IM LEAVING YOU...FOR GOOD!"

at that, he stormed out the door, slamming it behind him, I sat there motionless. What just happened sinked into reality finally. I felt tears falling down my face. I laid onto the ground and curled up fetus position and sobbed.

After a few minutes, I pulled out my phone and texted everyone..
___________________________________________

You: Butter's broke up with me.. >

Stan: < fuck, dude, I'm sorry..

Fatass: < LMAO who fucking asked dude!

Kyle: < Kenny, im  sorry that happened. we can text in private if you want to..
___________________________________________

I didn't want to text anyone, just cry..

So I did..

A/n: yo, what'sup? Hope you enjoyed the first part, I'll start writing the second part later. As of writing this, I am HUNGRY AF, so imma eat some dinner!