A little help could go a long way

[3rd person]

Weeks past after butters broke up with kenny, kenny didn't text or respond to any of his friends since then.

He spent those days crying, drinking different random mixes of alcohol, sleeping with others, and abusing random drugs all at once.

His mental health and physical health were depleting every day way more rapid than when he was young.

Kyle, after not hearing or seeing kenny, got tired of it all and walked over to kennys place to finally confront his friend.

*knock knock*

Kenny opened the door, his hair was full of visible tangles, and messy, he had bags under his eyes and was shirtless only wearing boxers.

Kenny smiled for the first time since the break up, "h-heeeey babe.."

"JESUS CHRIST! KENNY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO YOU!?"

"Mmmm..don't re-mmember~"

"God fucking dammit kenny you need to take care of yourself! I get what happened fucked you up but it doesn't mean you destroy yourself!!"

"Mmm...repeat that?" Kenny slurred every word and was swaying left to right.

"Great your fucking drunk!" Kyle angrily stated. "..mmmand high haha." Kyle face palmed and shook his head, "wonderful!" He mumbled.

"You don't have a bitch or something over right?" Kyle asked hopefully.

"Uh, I dunno.." kenny responded, scratching his neck.

"Ugh..." kyle groaned out of despair.

"Kenny, let's get you out of here.." kyle grabbed kennys wrist, "m'kay.."

Kyle rushed him and kenny to his house as fast as he could without kenny falling.

"Okay, let's get you cleaned up. You whore.." kyle pushed kenny into the bathroom. "Get into the shower."

Kenny smirked "woah ask me out for dinner first~"

Kyle rolled his eyes, "I didn't say take your boxers off idiot."

"Wow, don't have to be so meaaan ky!"

"Ugh.. fine!" Kyle wanted to slap the sense back into kenny even though it wouldn't do anything for him.

"Just walk into the shower, please.."

Kenny threw a thumbs up and stepped into the shower, kyle turned it on and waited for the water to warm up before letting it hit kenny.

"Okay, it's not too hot, but it's not cold either. It should be comfortable for you."

"Y-your not gonna leave me alone in here, r-right?" Kenny asked, concerned.

"No!! I can't trust you. As much as I don't want to, I'm gonna have to wash your hair for you..hold on.."

Kyle turned around and took his shirt off, kennys face heated up, and a smirk grew on his face. Now kyle was just in his shorts he turned to see Kenny's stupid perv face.

"Dont make this weirder than it already is."

"Fine.." kenny rolled his eyes.

Kyle stepped into the shower and grabbed the shampoo, "ugh- bend over, kenny, you're too damn tall!"

Kenny laughed at him before kyle got angry and flicked his nose.

After hours of struggling, kyle finally successfully washed kennys hair.

"Ugh! You're so lucky you're my friend kenny.."

Kenny wasn't paying any attention to what kyle said. And kyle knew that too, which made him more annoyed.

Kyle handed kenny some of his clothes to put on and set up his couch for kenny to sleep on, "th-thanks kyle.."

"Yeah, yeah.." Even though kyle was still annoyed, he smiled.

Once kyle was done, he felt exhausted and wanted to collapse on the floor and sleep, but he was snapped out that thought when kenny wrapped his arms around Kyle's waist.

"K-kenny the fuck-"

"You know that I love you a lot?"

"Well, yeah, I love you and the rest of the guys, even cartman, even though he's a pain in the ass.." kenny chuckled before playing with kyles hair, "THE HELL? S-STOP!" Kenny stopped surprisingly and threw himself onto the couch and instantly fell asleep.

"Geez, he's a real piece of work.."