memory

Warning: blood, mention of a dead body, and abuse.

Kyles pov;

I woke up really hungry, going downstairs, I looked in the fridge, realizing I hadn't gone grocery shopping yesterday, sighing. I grabbed my car keys.

Entering, I grabbed a cart and began looking for the items I wrote down.

I got all I needed and waited in line for self checkout. I looked to my side, seeing a kid next to me. He looked like...Ike...

I don't like thinking about him since...that night..

Me and Ike had an argument because I wouldn't let him attend a stupid party, I didn't feel that he'd be safe at it, so I told him he couldn't go.

And he stormed up to his room.. I went up to check up on him, but after I knocked multiple times, I opened the door.

He wasn't in his room, and his window was wide open. I panicked and immediately called 911 reporting him missing, and after hours of searching. They found nothing.

I, determined to bring my little brother home safe, went out to search. I went to the house that held the party he wanted to go to, and as I searched, I jumped the fence into the backyard to see a trail of blood.

It ended at a shed, opening the door something fell that was leaning on the door. Or someone....that someone was Ike, there he was, his horrific deceased body laying at my feet.

Blood was everywhere his face was almost unidentifiable, but I knew it was Ike. I instantly called 911 sobbing and shaking violently. They got a warrant and investigated the brutal scene.

To this day, the perpetrator hasn't been found. Just remembering Ikes corpse makes me hyperventilate.

Someone snapped at me, breaking me from my horrible memory, demanding I move already. Now, I felt embarrassed.

I got home unpacking the groceries after, I headed upstairs twisting open Ikes bedroom door knob opening his door, his room was just as it was the night he got..killed.. I didn't clean it since, trash and stuff laid on the floor,

Cobwebs on the ceiling and around objects, just being in this room sends chills down my spine. I immediately closed the door and pulled my hand away.

That room was colder than my whole house.. I can't even explain how..

I hate how his room makes me feel now..
It just doesn't feel right..

I went back downstairs, need to take my mind off him..

Kennys pov;

I felt pissed my parents really didn't want us.. I mean... we all were accidents... our parents could've gotten abortions but they didn't instead they, or I mean mom chose to keep each one,

Me, Kevin, and karen. Dad didn't want us.. he took his anger out on us, but luckily, i was always there, so he didn't hurt karen..

Enough thinking about that, I have to take care of karen now... again..

Luckily, I have a guest room that'll be her bedroom.

She was going to grab her bags, but before she could, I stopped her, "woah sis, I got it!" I then grabbed the suitcase and bag. Carrying them to her room.

[After unpacking]

"Can I go hang out with my friends?" I trusted karen. She knew how to defend herself now and carried a poket knife, so she should be ok in the case something goes wrong, "Sure! Be safe!"

She nodded and closed the door.

Now I was home alone... but I didn't need to be, so I called up kyle.