please don't blame yourself..

Still Kyle;

"You're lying."

My eyes widened, and I started stuttering horribly, "w-what n-n-n-no!! I-i-uh–"

"I know you're lying."

Kennys face was serious yet unrecognizable.

"I know you've been lying. This whole time."

My hands became sweaty as I tried to look elsewhere. This isn't like kennys usual flirty, dirty, casual whatever self..

"I know you've been lying to everyone.."

"I know you've been lying to–" he paused, "—to me.."

He grabbed my hands, holding them in his, causing me to look at him, now caught in an almost unbreakable eye contact with him.

"Tell me the truth."

He was making me feel ways I've never felt near him, and they weren't good feelings either..I felt intimidated..

He must have caught onto my uncomfortable feelings of fear and softened his expression and tone.

"Tell me the truth...please.." he started caressing my hands in his with his thumbs.

"H-hes dead.." I felt empty speaking, "he was..murdered.." I felt tears welling up, "and-and-and" kenny pulled me against him, hugging, "shhh...it's ok.." he mumbled, shushing me. I couldn't hold it any longer.

I sobbed hyperventilating uncontrollably. As kenny whispered, reassuring and comforting words to me almost for hours, we sat there, me sobbing in his arms.

Then, I eventually calmed down.

"I'm sorry.." kenny said gently, whispering.

"Don't be, it's my fault anyway.."

"No, it's not..it wasn't your or Ikes fault."

"But-" he let go of me no longer hugging and cupped my face. "Dont blame yourself for things you didn't do. I don't want to see you like.. I was.."

My breath hitched, kenny grabbed my wrists and pushed me down on my back, pinning me down, him now on top of me, "promise me, you'll stop blaming yourself and lying to me.."

My face heated up, kennys grip on my wrists tightened as he became more desperate, his face showing his despratness, "kyle, please!"

My face became hotter as my heart started beating fast, I wanted him to say my name like that again.

"Kyle! Kyle, please!" He pleaded, tightening his grip on my wrists once more.

As much as I wanted to hear him plead more, I replied.

"I won't..i-i promise kenny.."

His face lifted, lighting up with relief and happiness, smiling and thurrowing his eyebrows slightly less than a second ago.

"Good boy.."

My heart spiked, my face becoming hotter if that was even possible.. "w-wh-WHAT?!" I yelped.

His eyes widened with realization as his face became lightly flushed, "i-i meant good! Just good!"

He then let go of my wrists backing away from me, clearly looking embarrassed. He prolly thought I felt disgusted or something... but I felt the complete opposite almost turned on- nevermind I suppressed the feeling.

"Um- so uh.. oooh.. look at the time," I looked at my wrist at an invisible watch, "i- I should get going.. nice um..talking? Uh..bye!" I rushed out, still flustered hearing a hushed goodbye from kenny.

I ran the whole way back to my house, still flustered as ever, as I replayed the whole scene of kenny pinning me down, pleading saying my name desperately, my heart skipping multiple beats as it raced, my whole body felt like it was being attacked in a good way.

When I reached home, I slammed the door, locking it and sliding down my back against it. now on the floor, panting desperately trying to catch my breath.

After I did and I got a hold of myself, I remembered my sandwich, I opened it, freeing it from the plastic bag and started munching on it.

Then I stopped mid chew, 'am...i..falling for kenny..?'

A/N; WOOOO TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!! Hope y'all liked them. I decided I'd write and publish two for you guys since I know y'all like this story (i hope). Anyway, yeah!!! Sorry if there were any grammar mistakes or something.