a little fun

Kennys pov;

Fuck my head- wait where a-am I?
I turned to see...k-kyle? I haven't seen him in a while... has he gotten more attractive? F-fuck stop! He's your best friend, stop!

My fucking head is pounding.. I sit up but collapse onto kyle startling him and waking him up, "f-fuck sorry kyle.."

Kyle just groaned before siting up then pulling me onto him and wrapping his legs and arms around me, "K-KYLE WHAT-"

"Shut the hell up your so fucking loud.."

He started petting my hair, "kyle i-"

"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!?"

He then let me go and pushed me off him gently, "sorry kenny i wasn't fully awake!"

"It's okay.." I haven't had affection like that..butters usually was like that..I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Kenny?" Kyle cupped my face, wiping the tears forming. We stared at each other for a while, then kyle looked away,

"Um, let's go do something.."

"Like what?"

"Go to starks Pond?"

"Okay.. wait, I don't have my parka!"

"Calm down, you can borrow a coat!"

"O-okay.."

I followed kyle into his room. It was just as clean as he kept it when we were in 5th grade. "Here!" It was a comfy looking coat that was warmer than my parka.."Thanks, kyle!"

Kyle put on a familiar outfit, one I used to see every day in school. He even had his hat.. When he turned to look at me, I cupped his face with one of my hands and gently caressed his soft, freckled cheek.

He started to blush and looked surprised but confused, "k-kenny, wh-what are you doing?" I felt my face heating up as he looked more flustered every moment.

"S-SORRY!" I shook my head, yanking my hand away from his face.

We left his house and walked to starks Pond, we arrived and sat on a bench.

Kyles pov;

This feels awkward. What do I do? I'm trying to make him feel better about the whole break up..but how? Suddenly, my hand slid onto his. He flinched and looked at me. "Kyle?"

"Y-yea?" Kenny was blushing slightly. He kept glancing down at our hands, "c-can I fuck you?"

"C-can you WHAT?!"

"c-can I hug you?" Oh..phew I thought he said...I must be hearing things.."Yeah of course you don't need to ask me!"

Kenny smiled then scooted closer to me and pulled me against him gently, I wrapped my arms around him and layed my head against his chest.

"Th-thanks...I needed this.."

"Me too.." I sighed, closing my eyes and snuggling into him. "Heh..getting comfy?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"That's kinda gay~" he whispered.

"U-uh n-no homo?" I stuttered nervously.

"No homo." Kenny laughed.

Then kenny sighed, resting his head on mine. "Okay, I'm bored now wanna go to a party and get drunk together?"

"Sure... but im not gonna get completely drunk...maybe a little bit tipsy.."

"Yeah, let's go. I heard wendys holding a party at her house in an hour."

"Well, let's start heading over, aye?"

"You know I was completely expecting you to say no..."

"I mean, I wanna make you happy.."
Kenny looked at me wide eyes, blushing. "I-i I MEANT WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY!"

"Heh.. you're so cute kyle..thanks for caring.." he patted my head before looking away from me and focusing ahead of us. But I still was staring at him now blushing, did he call me..c-cute?

We arrived at wendys, and it was loaded with drinks, adults, and teens.