higher than a kite

Kyles pov;

I lay there on top of kenny, his arms around my waist, then resting my head on his chest, my face becoming hot.

All I could hear was the sound of kennys heart beating..

1.2..3..4... I fell asleep.

"Why don't you ever listen!?" Ike yelled, crying, "I do you just don't understand me!" I shouted, fighting back tears welling up in my eyes, "why can't I just live my life?!"

"You already are!

"Just let me leave!"

"No! I can't trust you to be safe!"

"I hate you!" Ike snapped, stomping up to his room, leaving me alone, tears sliding down my cheeks.

Kennys pov;

He's asleep..aww~

I gently moved him so he was now being spooned by me. I lightly petted his head till I heard soft sobbing coming from him.

Tears sliding across his face, "What's he dreaming about?" My expression turning concerned.

I pulled him closer to me in my embrace completely. He wrapped his arms around me as he continued sobbing in his sleep.

I gently shook him, his eyes fluttered open, "You ok?"

"Y-yeah.." he responded. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't want to pry it from him, so I just pulled him closer, his body now against mine.

I looked down at him, his face covered in blush, "k-kenny.." he whispered softly, his eyelids becoming heavy again.

He fell asleep again.. I picked him up bridal style, trying my best so I didn't wake him.

I walked up to his bedroom and placed him on his bed, pulling his blanket and covers over him before closing his door.

"I need to leave.. I have to go back to my house.."

I left, walked back home, unlocking my door. And hit with the smell of alcohol, weed, drugs, and...sex..gross I hate the smell of it.. I covered my face disgusted, noticing my house was a complete wreck.

I slowly cleaned it up, hiding my drugs and weed under a floorboard where I usually kept them. Picked up the alcohol bottles I had scattered everywhere. And last... my bed, It smelt horrible. I had to change the sheets..

I slowly peeled my sheets off in disgust.
I'll deal with this later I said as I threw it in a laundry basket outside of my room.

Went to a closet and grabbed some new clean sheets out, and put them on my bed.. Then threw myself on my now somewhat clean bed. And falling asleep.

Woke up the next day, bored..."What do I do?" That thought echoed in my head.

Smoke...weed..yeah

I grabbed a joint out and lit it, "Yup, this was a good idea~" I took some more hits of it before putting it out.

Imma go for a walk.. I walked out of my house, closing the door behind me. I walked a few cms before seeing Craig and tweek..

The two lovebirds were throwing snow at each other. I watched them for a bit before approaching not exactly wanting to interrupt them but wanted something to do.

"Heeeey you two~"

"Hey kenny.." Craig replied. Holding tweeks hand.

"Gah! Hi kenny!" Tweek responded.

I adored tweek and Craig's relationship. They were so cute to me.

"How's your guys' day been?"

"Er fine." Tweek said shyly.

"Good..anyway, cya two around~!"

They waved at me as I walked away. My vision was blurry and silly looking at this point,

I stumble slightly, almost eating shit.
I cackled think about face planting.

"imm hungry.." I moaned loudly.

I saw a 711 and ran inside looking around. I settled for some donuts, I exited the 711 and started stuffing the donuts in my mouth, almost choking multiple times.

"So—good!"

"Kenny?"