some drinks, and a bit of a drunken surprise

Kyles pov;

"Wait!" I sit up and stare at my wall."What if I'm misunderstanding my feelings? I can't be sure I'm in love with kenny.. i need to spend more time with him to be sure.." I nod to myself

"Yeah.. yeah.." I smile determined."I'll just text kenny.."
___________________________________________

You: < you free on Friday?

Kenny: < yeah

You: < ok, wanna maybe, perhaps.. by chance, go out for drinks? on me, of course.

Kenny: < sure, what time?
___________________________________________

"Shit.. what time.." I stare at the ceiling for maybe five minutes before making up my mind.
___________________________________________

You: < how about 8 pm?

Kenny: < sure, 8 pm works, that's when I put karen to bed, so it works.

You: < alright

Kenny: < 👍
___________________________________________

I smile, excited to see kenny, even though we'll be drinking.

I lay down, turning my phone off, putting my hands behind my head staring at the ceiling..

[Timeskip, Friday, 8:30 pm]

I waited outside a bar, my arms crossed as I leaned against the wall, waiting for kenny.

After what felt like years, I spotted kenny, smiling, walking in my direction. When he saw I spotted him, he waved and ran over, "Hey!" He said excitedly.

"Hi, ready?" My hand rested on the door handle, kenny nodded, and I opened the door and held it for him and motioned him to walk in first, and so kenny did.

We both sat at the bar and got drinks.

I kept looking over at kenny, watching as he drank, I just watched him out of the corner of my eye, watching his every movement.. slowly, I could feel.. my body getting hotter.

I forget I'm drinking too immersed in Watching kenny, I accidentally inhale, inhaling alcohol, I cough a bunch

"You good?" Kenny asked me concerned.

"Y-yeah," I smiled and coughed on last time.

Kenny smiled and nodded, then went back to drinking..

[Time skip]

Both me and kenny were wasted, and we both stumbled out of the bar, laughing and joking with each other.

Kenny wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we walked together drunkenly, we both walked to his house, stumbled inside, and I tripped like the dumbass I am..

Falling onto kenny, my face was pressed against his chest, and we both giggled.. I swore i saw kenny blushing.. to be fair, I was just as guilty, I was blushing up a storm. I lifted my face from his chest, smiling goofily.

For some reason, kennys expression softened. As he pulled me up more, our faces were now close.

Kenny slowly wrapped an arm around my waist and placed his free hand on my cheek, and slowly stroked it with his thumb..

I could feel the heat in my body rising as I glanced at his lips. You don't understand how kissable this man's lips were..

Without a thought.. I leaned in, I went straight for it.. and so..

We kissed, straight up kissed. Kennys, God damn lips felt amazing on mine. It was like it was supposed to happen, I couldn't stop kissing him..

The rest of the night was a blur after that..

A/N: Is this the best of my writing? No, unfortunately 😔 I've been a bit stressed lately, and I remembered this, and I knew I had to give you guys a chapter. So here, it's rushed, I'm sorry. But it will do.. anyway, yeah. I hope this was to your guys liking atleast :)