a/n (tysm!)

ya'll, thank you for reading this, voting, and commenting, really!

Every comment I see makes me smile. Wherever I am at school and home, idk just seeing an email pop up in my notifications, really makes me happy.

This story might be like more than 20 chapters, unfortunately, or fortunately, it depends on if people like reading some sort of slow burn, most stories ive written before love related are slow burn and they last an eternity I wanna break out of that but I want confrontation of sort, since I don't want it to be like oh badda Bing badda boom kenny and kyle fuck.

I wanna have some uh more "drama" of sort? I'm not sure at the moment, just trying to come up with some stuff, I'm prolly not gonna write this for a tiny bit since I'm trying to create more of the story :/

On the other hand, (related to my poor communication skills 😔)

It's been a while since I've had a type of social where I can communicate with strangers and such.. It's just really nice to see people who are similar to me outside of school.

I'm not well with talking to people, I'm like socially akward, and I don't really think before I speak, and I just don't know how to start convos and stuff, I know I'm not the only one with this sort problem but it's really irritating cause I just want to let out my inner social butterfly but I'm too introverted :(

Sorry for rambling or whatever :)

Again, I just wanna thank you all for all the support (ig that's the right word) i really appreciate it. I'll try to start writing soon, but no promises, it could be a bit, you know, taking breaks and such for my creatively! :)

Anyway yeah 👍